Old 05-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Circuit Motorsports
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Where are you winter shade?

I have one sitting in my garage that I didn't use on my racecar. Size medium. Like Mark said that looks to be about the right size for you although I think you might add a little bit to the hips area to get really snug.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:10 AM
fbirch
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wintershade
Okay -- epic threadbump, but I have a question. I can't seem to find an Ergo to sit in either. I find most of the Sparco seat harness holes are too low, but like the flexibility of the Ergo.

Would I fit in a M? 5'11", 155 lbs, very athletic/tapered build: 30" waist, 39" shoulders. Skinny ***/legs, so concerned Large woudl be too big.

As a datapoint: I REALLY liked the fit of the OMP WRC-R seat, but want option of adding/removing Halo.

Thanks!
I have an Ergo in my race car and like it a lot. I weigh 160, 5'9" and have a 31" waist. The medium fits well everywhere, although the seat area is just a small amount wider than ideal for me and I suspect you will find the same for you. Not enough to be a problem, and you can always add a thin side cushion if it bothers you.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:33 PM
JustinL
Drifting

Received 179 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by wintershade
Okay -- epic threadbump, but I have a question. I can't seem to find an Ergo to sit in either. I find most of the Sparco seat harness holes are too low, but like the flexibility of the Ergo.

Would I fit in a M? 5'11", 155 lbs, very athletic/tapered build: 30" waist, 39" shoulders. Skinny ***/legs, so concerned Large woudl be too big.

As a datapoint: I REALLY liked the fit of the OMP WRC-R seat, but want option of adding/removing Halo.

Thanks!
I'm about the same size as you and I have the medium Ergo. It fits me very well.

Quick Reply: Sparco Ergo seats?