Thunderhill Veterans- Quick question on Pit/RV power

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Plavan
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thunderhill Veterans- Quick question on Pit/RV power

Hey Fellas,

I'm racing at Thunderhill this weekend with SVRA. I have been out there a few times with Lemons and one other time with a Porsche (12 years ago) lol.

Can you point me in the right direction for power hookups for my new trailer? I have a generator, but I don't want to have to run it. Any secret spots the Veterans can share with an old Torsion bar, Musket racer? I have all the different adapters for my 30 Amp system.

Thanks in advance! Please no Rain!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:45 PM
IcemanG17
Race Director

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

There are a few spots with 220 hookups......near T1 has a few and inbetween the two shade awnings along with near pit row.... I am not sure how many, but you should be able to find power.

The prime spots are inbetween the shade awnings....power tends to be near the trees.....
Old 04-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Tom W
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The power hookups are along the edge of the paddock by the pits and some are in the middle of the paddock between the two awnings/carports. I don't think there are any along the paddock facing the back straight. The hook-ups are pretty easy to spot if you arrive in the daylight.

We usually go to the far end of the paddock near T15. Plenty of power hookups and it's not too noisy.

Have fun!

Quick Reply: Thunderhill Veterans- Quick question on Pit/RV power