Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For all the Webber knockers...

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 07:26 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts

You ostensibly called me a one eyed bonehead. What did you think was going to happen?
Now you're back to dealing in semantics.
Seriously Scott, put me on your ignore list. I just don't wish to interact with you and I should think you'd be happy never to deal with me. No problems. Peace out.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:46 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If the personal insults continue, it's only a matter of time before a Mod or the Admin shows up and issues infractions.

Best to keep things a bit more civil perhaps?
Old 03-26-2013, 12:12 PM
winders
Race Car

Received 918 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by 333pg333
You ostensibly called me a one eyed bonehead. What did you think was going to happen?
Now you're back to dealing in semantics.
Seriously Scott, put me on your ignore list. I just don't wish to interact with you and I should think you'd be happy never to deal with me. No problems. Peace out.
No, you are the only one calling people names. All I did was point out that you were not unbiased...that you were supporting the home country driver. If you can't handle being disagreed without resorting to name calling, you really shouldn't be interacting with folks on a forum on the Internet.

Scott
Old 03-26-2013, 12:45 PM
perfectlap
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

well this is what happens to #2 drivers...

If Mark Webber thinks they've extended his contract year after year because they want him to have the best of everything he's duped.

I'd say staying at Redbull when the writing was on the wall with Vettel's arrival was the biggest mistake of his career if he hoped to become a champion.
All of the other team's with a car worthy of winning saw him as #2 driver which effectively meant they would never hire him as a #1. Webber should have known that with Vettel's being so young he'd be around Redbull for a long time. He might have been at McLaren, Merc or Lotus and lucked into a title like Jenson with Brawn. No chance its going to happen at Redbull.

Originally Posted by 333pg333
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/f...200707452.html

When was the last time you saw a rival company apologise to another driver and team for a component issue?

Webber isn't the No1 F1 driver out there but he is plagued by quite a bit of bad luck and receives a lot of flak from Internet warriors who to my knowledge haven't stepped foot inside a race team let alone an F1 car.

Just sticking up for the Aussie who also had no KERS (yet again) for the entire race and managed a very credible 6th place with a car that had very poor tyre wear issues.

Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,719 Likes on 883 Posts

Regarding the title of this thread: This girl's last name is Webber and these are her knockers:

Old 03-26-2013, 12:56 PM
winders
Race Car

Received 918 Likes on 449 Posts

/thread

Quick Reply: For all the Webber knockers...