Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

East Coast folks, plan to be at NJMP on June 27th & 28th

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

I am still working out the cost structure, so please give me another week or two. It partly depends on getting an accurate estimate of how many folks will sign up. We will be providing a LOT of in-car coaching time in addition to what Tommy will do for everybody, but are sensitive to the total cost of th e2 days on top of the DMTD registration fees.

Larry is very busy with his real life, and hasn't much time for the internet these days, but is around.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:06 AM
JPS
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

So I see the link for the coaching, but not for the event itself?
Old 03-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JPS
So I see the link for the coaching, but not for the event itself?
It's in post #10 of this thread.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Since we're just a bit more than 2 months out, it's time to ask for commitments from those who want to do this with Tommy Archer.

Please email me ASAP in order to sign up: dave@racecoach.net

As mentioned earlier in this thread, you will also need to sign up for the David Murry Track Days event separately, since they are gracious enough to let us tag on to their event.

The fee for our portion of this event will be $665 for 2 days. This includes having Tommy drive your car (with you as passenger, if you have a right seat) AT LEAST once, to assess set up, lay down some baseline data and/or video,and offer guidance to his view of the quick way(s) around NJMP. It also includes unlimited access to Tommy for both days, when he is not in a car, to discuss race craft, set up, looking at your data and video, etc. It includes having myself, Larry Herman, and Bob Turgeon available to hop in your right seat to help you implement some of the things Tommy did, in order to elevate your game closer to his. And, if we get enough folks signed up, it might even include lunch each day. Hope so, but that is purely a numbers/$ issue.

I will need a minimum of a $300 deposit from each participant on sign up, with full payment by May 20th. We will need a minimum of 10 participants to make this work.

Again, please email your interest/commitment/questions/etc.

Thanks, this will be a great opportunity to get a top tier multiple-championship-winning pro in your car for two days at a very reasonable cost.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:18 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

BUMP. We still have a few slots left for this..
Old 05-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Folks,

This morning, Tommy informed me that he requires semi-urgent surgery, and will receive it on May 30th. He has been told to expect at least a 4-6 week recuperation. Thus, he won’t be able to get in any cars during that time.

Thus, we will not be holding the Tommy Archer coaching clinic at this event, and will have to aim for later in th eyear, after he recuperates.

Those who sent me deposit checks, I held on to them, and will be returning them to you.

I am still available directly for this event, FYI.

Thanks,

Dave

Quick Reply: East Coast folks, plan to be at NJMP on June 27th & 28th