Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

944 Spec NASA Autoclub Speedway March 3rd-4th (w/video)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 08:06 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2,904 Likes on 1,724 Posts

Originally Posted by Sterling Doc
Agree - I've had no issues with Toyo bucks coming in quickly. I'll send an email to Jeremy Croiset, and cc Everett. No reason for this to held up any longer.

Welcome aboard, in any case, Pete! You're not "Peter B" on the list?

Edit: email sent, I'll keep you posted.
I haven't signed up yet, but Everett specifically emailed me yesterday to ask if I was coming, so maybe he put my name down. Don't know what list you're referring to, but I have not officially signed up. This darn work thing is always getting in the way.

Joe, hope that you can get that engine ready and have an opportunity to race against you in March. You were very forthcoming and a great person to bounce quesions off when I was considering going into this class. Sincerely want to meet you in person!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Sterling Doc
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Pete - I'm referring to the list of drivers on the first post. You're name came from Everett. It's not (yet) an official entry list.

Jeremy Croiset is looking into the Toyo bucks issue - should have an answer Monday or Tuesday.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:27 PM
M758
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete
Joe, hope that you can get that engine ready and have an opportunity to race against you in March. You were very forthcoming and a great person to bounce quesions off when I was considering going into this class. Sincerely want to meet you in person!
Always great to meet rennlisters and 944 racers!

Quick Reply: 944 Spec NASA Autoclub Speedway March 3rd-4th (w/video)