Sponsored by:

LSRPCA 50th Anniversary celebration

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011 | 12:01 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Default LSRPCA 50th Anniversary celebration

The Lone Star Region is 50 years old this year, and we're celebrating on November 19th at the Houstonian. http://www.houstonian.com/

There's going to be a Concours event, happy hour, door prizes, raffle items, and a silent auction for our charity. Happy hour will last more than an hour of course, and will be followed by dinner.

For this event, we're happy to have a very special guest for the day, Mr Vic Elford. http://www.vicelford.com/bio.html Vic will be there all day to visit with us, and he'll be presenting a personal choice award at the Concours.

It's going to be a great opportunity to meet a true racing legend, and best of all to visit with all the folks who make LSRPCA such a great group.
Old 10-27-2011 | 02:14 AM
onefastviking
Race Car

I think I may go, it's a day I am actually in town and available to, and it looks like a fun event. I've met Vic before, he always has many racing and car stories to tell. He actually instructed me about 20+ years ago when we were both much younger.
Old 10-27-2011 | 11:40 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by onefastviking
I think I may go, it's a day I am actually in town and available to, and it looks like a fun event. I've met Vic before, he always has many racing and car stories to tell. He actually instructed me about 20+ years ago when we were both much younger.
Get my car ready in time to enter it in the Concours, and I'll pay for your dinner ticket.

Quick Reply: LSRPCA 50th Anniversary celebration