Sponsored by:

Last call for Instructors - Delaware PCA event this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Cris Brady
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Last call for Instructors - Delaware PCA event this weekend

The Delaware Region is hold our annual event at the NJMP Thunderbolt track this weekend. We still need some more instructors to fill out our ranks.

We feature 4 hours of track time on Friday to get your track fix in before working with your student, plus the normal 4 track sessions on Sat & Sun if you want more. Notice I said student not students. We have just about enough instructors with just a couple of Delaware instructors taking 2 students. I'd much prefer a 1 to 1 ratio. So if you sign up we promise to only give you 1 student.

Plus, this weekend's forecast is 70's and sunny. For all of you who were at the club race this last weekend at Summit, that will be a huge change.

We have a free data seminar on Friday afternoon. A dinner banquet is included on Saturday night. And did I mention *4* hours of track time on Friday? All for a low cost of $200 for the 3 days, or only $100 for the weekend.

Registration is now closed, but if are interested in instructing, please send me an email at cris@alpinemotorsports.org and I'll get you in. I'd rather have too many instructors with nothing to do, than not enough.

For those of you who have signed up already, thanks and we'll see you at the track this weekend!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:11 PM
M_Weining
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

bump - we could really use a few more instructors

Given the fantastic forecast and 4 hours of track time on Friday this is a great opportunity.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Provost Motorsports
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris....you and I had a great battle in the rain(#119) I have it on video but I do not have a wiper on that side of the windshield so it is hard to see. it is in HD though. Let me know if you want to see it
Old 10-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Cris Brady
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris....you and I had a great battle in the rain(#119) I have it on video but I do not have a wiper on that side of the windshield so it is hard to see. it is in HD though. Let me know if you want to see it
Robert, sure I'd like to see it. I had intermittent electrical issues during that race and kept falling back into your clutches. I was trying desperately to keep you behind me. I thought it was all the water shorting something out. I found out after my dist cap was loose at the bottom and my rotor was cracked and loose.

I"m looking forward to some warm and sunny weather at our DE this coming weekend. It was pretty miserable at times at the club race.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:56 AM
DM993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I instructed for you guys at this event a cpl years ago. It was a great day out with a great group. Wish I didnt have a wedding in CA this weekend. I'd much rather be driving/instructing. HERE is a little video looking out the rear of my 993tt in the Red group from that event.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Provost Motorsports
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here you go Cris... the ra1 tires were horrible at best in the rain and dry...building an sp2 car as we speak

Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 PM
DDun911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Rain X

Quick Reply: Last call for Instructors - Delaware PCA event this weekend