Sponsored by:

2011 GRM Ultimate Track Car Challenge (UTCC) Videos

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 12:37 PM
PhilElement
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 GRM Ultimate Track Car Challenge (UTCC) Videos

Here as some videos I found on the web along with the Element Tuning STi in car videos.

GRM UTCC 2011 Top 6 car fly by on front straight. Riley DP, Ganassi Challenger, Juno SS3-V6, Element Tuning STi, Popp Z06, MTi Z06

Another front straight video. I love listening to the different cars and to see who's holding on the gas the longest into turn 1. LOL!

Fast group roll out...same cars you see in the above videos but a nice close up of the competition.

Here is in-car footage from practice where I'm doing my best to hang with the Riley DP, session2 where I go off closing in on the MTi Corvette, session 3 where I'm lined up against the cars you see in the previous videos.

The last lap in the video looks really good so I can't wait for the Race Keeper version.

Thanks,
Phil Grabow
Old 07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
PhilElement
Track Day

Awesome Race Keeper In Car Videos: Danny Popp and Element Tuning Lap 1 (where the MTi slides out):

Element Tuning Only 1:56 lap 2

Old 07-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Jeff Lamb
Pro

Very cool videos!! Thanks for sharing. Those two vettes are awesome and I love the sound of the blow-off valve in the STi. 1:56 laps are really flying. In the STi video, I noticed nearly 160mph at the end of the pit straight and right at 160mph at the end of the back straight. The STi really attacked the exit of Oak Tree.

If anybody knows the owner of the STi, ask him to watch the cockpit footage closely. It looks like the steering wheel shaft might be bent because the steering wheels does not appear to be properly rotating around the axis of the shaft. A failure of the steering wheel shaft would result in a very bad day in that car at those speeds . . .

Jeff
Old 07-30-2011, 01:24 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Danny and his Vette are truely awesome!
Old 07-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Bigpinekey
Instructor

Originally Posted by mdrums
Danny and his Vette are truely awesome!
That wasn't even Danny's car, it was borrowed. But hell, he's at home in anything that has a steering wheel.

Quick Reply: 2011 GRM Ultimate Track Car Challenge (UTCC) Videos