Sponsored by:

Roll Call for Mid Ohio NASA Nationals Sept 8-11

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 02:30 AM
onefastviking
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Roll Call for Mid Ohio NASA Nationals Sept 8-11

So I can see the registration list but I don't know some of the Rennlisters real names, so ........ Who all is registered and/or plan's on being there ?

I will be there with the Boxster S in GTS3 (Kevin M. - driver) and the 996 NA in GTS4, with (Jay M. - driver).

Would love to have any Rennlister there stop by and say Hi whether you are racing or just watching. I like to put names with faces.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of people in person there.
Viking
Old 07-26-2011, 11:17 AM
jaje
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1983 Porsche 944 #74 running in 944-Spec - Joel K - look for the BENMS trailers (we have 20+ cars signed up in our group right now).
Old 07-26-2011, 12:04 PM
magnetic1
Racer

GTS3 for me. Though it is apparent from recent thread comments you have nothing to worry about from me. :P

-Eric Wong
Old 07-26-2011, 12:39 PM
onefastviking
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by magnetic1
GTS3 for me. Though it is apparent from recent thread comments you have nothing to worry about from me. :P

-Eric Wong
Did I miss something ?

Hey, last time we were at Mid Ohio you beat Jay so you never know what can happen.
This year Jay will be in GTS4 tho, so you will have to deal with Kevin in GTS3. There are a number of other Texas racers I know that will be showing up as well for GTS,ST,SM, and Spec 944 too.
We are hoping for a strong Texas finish !
Old 07-26-2011, 12:59 PM
magnetic1
Racer

Originally Posted by onefastviking
Did I miss something ?

Hey, last time we were at Mid Ohio you beat Jay so you never know what can happen.
This year Jay will be in GTS4 tho, so you will have to deal with Kevin in GTS3. There are a number of other Texas racers I know that will be showing up as well for GTS,ST,SM, and Spec 944 too.
We are hoping for a strong Texas finish !
Naw, just armchair QBing in a couple other threads

Look forward to seeing Jay again and meeting Kevin!
Old 07-26-2011, 01:07 PM
disasterman
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am registered with a garage if I can get the car back together after the last Mid O debacle.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:11 PM
magnetic1
Racer

Originally Posted by disasterman
I am registered with a garage if I can get the car back together after the last Mid O debacle.
Jim, you have someone sharing garage with you?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:49 PM
911racer
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will be there in the silver and green Polizei running GTS1. (which is for sale by the way)
If it sells, I will either not be there or I will thrash together a 944spec car.

I have a 40' hunk of pavement across from Continental Motorsports.

Disasterman. Saw you at the top of 9 and slipped a little in your oil. What happened.

Ed Baus
Old 07-26-2011, 04:26 PM
disasterman
Three Wheelin'

I am sharing with Ralf Lindacker. If I cannot get my car back together in time so he may want a partner. We are second from the north end, Corey is at the very end. It's a choice spot, I signed up pretty early.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:52 PM
magnetic1
Racer

I am sharing with Ralf Lindacker. If I cannot get my car back together in time so he may want a partner. We are second from the north end, Corey is at the very end. It's a choice spot, I signed up pretty early.
You can do it! You have months!
Old 07-26-2011, 09:55 PM
disasterman
Three Wheelin'

It ended up being a true disasterman weekend. I blew my motor between china beach and madness, spun in my own oil then got blasted in the front when they failed to put out a yellow flag. Only one corner worker there and apparantly he was on the radio not the flag. I sat there for quite a while watching cars come over madness three wide, still racing. I was about 10 feet off the track pointing up the hill. Bad place to take a break. Chipped a tooth and strained my neck when a 993 belted me at about 40 miles an hour. As soon as I saw an opening in traffic I bailed and sprinted for the fence.

I think we are going to have to re-tub the car. Already have a spare motor though and the car is stripped of the damaged body panels and motor. I also have a spare tub but will need to strip it.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:57 PM
bgiere
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

I'm in...#56 gold 944 in GTS 1.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:38 PM
magnetic1
Racer

It ended up being a true disasterman weekend. I blew my motor between china beach and madness, spun in my own oil then got blasted in the front when they failed to put out a yellow flag. Only one corner worker there and apparantly he was on the radio not the flag. I sat there for quite a while watching cars come over madness three wide, still racing. I was about 10 feet off the track pointing up the hill. Bad place to take a break. Chipped a tooth and strained my neck when a 993 belted me at about 40 miles an hour. As soon as I saw an opening in traffic I bailed and sprinted for the fence.

I think we are going to have to re-tub the car. Already have a spare motor though and the car is stripped of the damaged body panels and motor. I also have a spare tub but will need to strip it.
Damn man, glad u werent hurt more. I dont have much in the way of Porsche parts, but email me if you need help with anything and Ill see what I can source.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:13 AM
Sterling Doc
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll (Eric Kuhns) be there in the new 944 Spec car. My old one will as well, with Brad Raum at the wheel, I believe.

KLR (Neal Agran) is another R'lister who will be there.

Can't wait to go to Mid-O in a couple of weeks to get back on that track before Nats!

D-Man, say it ain't so! You've had some pretty **** poor luck. We might be able to find you a 944 Spec car if you can't get yours together. Better luck, in any case!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:34 AM
disasterman
Three Wheelin'

I might take you up on that.

Quick Reply: Roll Call for Mid Ohio NASA Nationals Sept 8-11