Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NJMP successfully emerges from Chapter 11

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

LOL. I remember seeing a video posted up a couple years ago from the group complaining about sound at the racetrack. The video featured footage inside the home with noise from the racetrack in the background. Then they stepped outside and the noise was louder. You could tell from the sound of the cars the racecar noise was from a Rolex weekend. Funny part about the video was the noise from the track when they stepped outside had a slightly different sound to it. You could hear the action from the pits, aka impact guns being spun up. There is no way you would be able to hear this type of noise from the distance of 1 mile away or more in the detail like they were portraying it in the video. The audio part had definitely been added to the footage to enhance the sound. You could tell the video was definitely there as a way to stir up hate for the racetrack.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine9Sixer

more than i'd like to admit (and will do here), i spend not insignificant money in that area every year-- hotels, food/drink, gas, etc, etc. and i know others similarly do. That group seriously underestimates the economic benefit of njmp, and, imo, can't be compared to danville, va.
LOL, why else would anyone from out of town visit Millville, NJ. There isn't anything around there that I would go out of my way to visit if it weren't for the track there.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Nine9Sixer
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Seth Thomas
LOL, why else would anyone from out of town visit Millville, NJ. There isn't anything around there that I would go out of my way to visit if it weren't for the track there.
haha-- as i said, more than i care to admit! but i feel i'm doing my patriotic duty and supporting the local economy there

Quick Reply: NJMP successfully emerges from Chapter 11