Sponsored by:

Traqmate question

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 09:09 AM
linzman
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 45 Posts
Question Traqmate question

Running Parrallels on a Mac. I am not able to open 2 of my session files simultaneously, or an analysis file and a session file simultaneously. They will open just fine one at a time. Makes it pretty useless to compare/use the data in any meaningful sort of way. Interestingly, I am able to open my friends files just fine, including multiple drivers at a time, abd analysis and session files aimultaneously Pretty sure I did the latest firmware upgrade, and the data is there, just can't use it.

Help
Old 03-25-2011, 10:39 AM
dan212
Rennlist Member

Received 121 Likes on 87 Posts

I run Parallels on Mac. I open multiple session files all the time.. In fact - almost always. Something is amiss. I store the session data in a folder on the OSX side of the fence e.g.. Not in the windows data store, but I don't know that this would make a difference..

e.g.. "/users/XXXX/porsche/traqmate/data/2011"

I've been using the Traqmate for 3 years like this without problem. As you can see above, I put data files into a different directory by year just for tidiness. I'm running the latest version of the Traqmate Studio software - but that is not new - about 12-16 months old I think.

What happens when you try to load more that one? The dialog box shows you a list of files and checkboxes and you just select the ones that you want to open. There IS a limit on the total number of session files that you can open - 8 if memory serves.

dan
Old 03-25-2011, 10:49 AM
linzman
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 45 Posts

When I open my friends files that I copied to my computer, I get the dialog box and can check more than 1. and they open. When I open mine, no checkboxes in front, and I can only open one. When I try to add another through add driver button, the new one I pick opens, and the one that was open, closes by itself. It used to work fine last year. I did have an issue downloading data from traqmate display to laptop, but when I put a different target directory, it downloaded ok.

Quick Reply: Traqmate question