Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

50 MAW kids had smiles on their faces! Great three days with a hundred of my closest friends.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:06 AM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Awesome track event!

Congrats to NCR for organizing it!

Brian thanks for inviting me, I hope I didn't get you in too much trouble........
Old 04-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Paolo,
The only thing you are in trouble for is not taking me for a ride in the 911! Get it fixed and bring it up next time. However, you can WHEEL dude! You had that Cayman FLYING! Thanks for the fun ride.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 426 Likes on 221 Posts

Super congrats to NCR on an awesome event. Brian A deserves special thanks as well for running the event so well and letting me occasionally abuse the PA system.

The charity laps for Make A Wish were really wonderful and everyone who participated really gave these special kids a special day. My wife Irene took the kids around in the Pawxster for over an hour. Once again the paw print and Hello Kitty theme was among the favorites with the kids.

Most Rennlisters have never had the pleasure of meeting John D. John is AMAZING with the Make A Wish children and parents. He is an amazing ringmaster with his endless energy. I paddocked next to John so I got to enjoy his presence thoroughly. I also met Jen for the first time. John and Jen are true humanitarians and role models for us all.

Ellen Beck was present and provided the lecture component of the PCA National Instructor certification. Although Paolo and I are not instructors, we were allowed to take the class. I learned a tremendous amount from Ellen's talk and she did a great job. I formally started my training toward instructing this weekend and I think I will truly enjoy teaching once I know what I'm doing! Penn Young and John Lussier were stuck with me as their mock instructors. I did offer to pay for their therapy sessions.

My Pawxster was running really well at the event and I used a traqmate for the first time which was fun. I just have to figure out how to look at the data on my laptop now!

Thanks again to everyone who helped run and organize this event. It's going to be a hard one to top in my mind.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

The highlight of my day was going out in Bob's new (only 700 miles on it) GT3 RS. The thing was AWESOME!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 01:20 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
Paolo,
The only thing you are in trouble for is not taking me for a ride in the 911! Get it fixed and bring it up next time. However, you can WHEEL dude! You had that Cayman FLYING! Thanks for the fun ride.
Jay, it was my honor to go out with you for the check out ride in the Cayman.....I really should have shut the PSM off...... but it was still a DE......

Well, in my 911 we won't have any PSM issues.......
Old 04-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 426 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
The highlight of my day was going out in Bob's new (only 700 miles on it) GT3 RS. The thing was AWESOME!!!!!!!
His orange 3RS is now down to 2700 pounds but wasn't quite ready for the weekend. Yikes!
Old 04-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by BostonDMD
Jay, it was my honor to go out with you for the check out ride in the Cayman.....I really should have shut the PSM off...... but it was still a DE......

Well, in my 911 we won't have any PSM issues.......
I wouldn't have said anything if you shut it off, but I wouldn't have told you to shut it off. At least that is what our lawyer says!

You can wheel Boston!!!!!! Keep it up.

Quick Reply: New Hampshire, 4/8-10 - Who's going?