Sponsored by:

Registration opening soon for All Hudson Valley Region 2011 DEs

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011 | 06:40 PM
Lou D
Rennlist Member

Default Registration opening soon for All Hudson Valley Region 2011 DEs

Dear Drivers:
Please be advised that on Monday, February 14 (Valentine's Day) at 1:00 PM est registration is open for our entire 2011 DE schedule.

Our 2011 DE schedule is:

Thursday, April 7 at Lime Rock
Thursday, July 14 at Lime Rock
Wednesday and Thursday, August 31 - Sept. 1 at Watkins Glen -Driving Into Fall. (Unique event with 2 run-groups novice and advanced)

Registration is via http://www.clubregistration.net
Once you go to that web site, search for Hudson Valley Region, PCA and you will find our events.

For those of you that haven't run with us before, we only run four run groups at Lime Rock in order to maximize track time. Each run-group will be scheduled for 2 hours of track time, and it is likely that at the end of the day run groups will be combined for even more track time. One day with HVR is nearly as good as two days with some other regions.

Our Driving Into Fall event at Watkins Glen is a unique 2 run-group format. The novice group will be scheduled for 2 hours of track time per day. The rest of the day will be open track for advanced run group drivers. Non-PCA members are welcome to attend. Your run-group status will need to be verified.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me at LDauerer@aol.com

Thanks,
Lou Dauerer
Track Chair/Registrar
HVR/PCA
Old 02-14-2011 | 11:59 AM
Lou D
Rennlist Member

TODAY AT 1:00 pm EST. I forgot to mention in the last post that we are no longer using paypal. You can pay by credit card directly through clubregistration.net.
Old 03-29-2011 | 12:12 PM
Lou D
Rennlist Member

I still have room for drivers in white, black and red run-groups. I'm considering a three run-group schedule to maximize track time for intermediate and advanced drivers.

Quick Reply: Registration opening soon for All Hudson Valley Region 2011 DEs