Sponsored by:

Club Race Enduro Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 09:18 PM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 797 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by Team944S2
Jack, You can't make it 90 minutes without refueling? Must be running the nitrous bottle.
My former 964 turbo would run out of fuel at the ~43 min mark. CIS + turbo = 3 mpg. I ended up putting in a 27g fuel cell.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Lemming
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 72 Posts

PBOC does this in all of there 90 minute enduros (at least every one that I have raced). Basically all the sport racers and radicals end their race at 60 minutes. They are told to keep their speed up after they take the flag and pit hot. I've run quite a few races with them and it seems to work well. Of course a sport racer going at 90% is still likely faster than me

I think a major difference is that PBOC's 60 minute enduro is just for certain classes, all of the "production" sports car classes run for 90 minutes.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:56 AM
todinlaw
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lemming
PBOC does this in all of there 90 minute enduros (at least every one that I have raced). Basically all the sport racers and radicals end their race at 60 minutes. They are told to keep their speed up after they take the flag and pit hot. I've run quite a few races with them and it seems to work well. Of course a sport racer going at 90% is still likely faster than me

I think a major difference is that PBOC's 60 minute enduro is just for certain classes, all of the "production" sports car classes run for 90 minutes.
Thanks for you comments. Our idea to the extent we are permitted, is to provide everyone what they want, if we can do it safely and not at someones expense.

Quick Reply: Club Race Enduro Question