Sponsored by:

"instructional" video for The Glen?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 06:16 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean F
You don't apex tight on carousel either. Is that by design?
Sean, I'm sure he'll come up with some 'splanation on what it is he does by design. Knowing him, my guess is that his "default" situation is to stuff it in there and then work on corrections as necessary!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:22 PM
shiners780
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DWS964
I will be at the Glen for the first time next week with Niagra PCA. Does anyone have a good video for an intro to the track?
I want to be able to win my first session so that I can get advanced to the fastest run group as soon as possible.
My son is joining me and sharing the car, - his first DE. There is still time left to talk me out of this. (I sent him the "Flat Out" video, as required viewing.) Perhaps I can get him hooked up with an instructor skilled at Humility Training.
Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Perhaps we can enjoy a frosty beverage at the lodge.
"Perhaps"??? We have been known to advance drivers based on their performance at The Lodge.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:36 PM
DrJupeman
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean F
You don't apex tight on carousel either. Is that by design?
Not by design.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:47 PM
CWhaley
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DWS964
I will be at the Glen for the first time next week with Niagra PCA. Does anyone have a good video for an intro to the track?
I want to be able to win my first session so that I can get advanced to the fastest run group as soon as possible.
My son is joining me and sharing the car, - his first DE. There is still time left to talk me out of this. (I sent him the "Flat Out" video, as required viewing.) Perhaps I can get him hooked up with an instructor skilled at Humility Training.
Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Perhaps we can enjoy a frosty beverage at the lodge.
Feel free to grab me and I can take you & your son for a few laps for a talk thru of the track... as I will be at the event with you.
Just look for my car in the garages.
cheers,
Chris

Quick Reply: "instructional" video for The Glen?