Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spec Boxster for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 03:53 PM
txhansen
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I had confidence that more of the TX guys and gals will run NASA then I would not be thinking of selling the car. If more of them say they will be running NASA next year I would be thrilled as between NASA and PCA there are enough local races. Mix in one long haul race a year and it would be a great race season. Just not sure it will happen. I have noticed none of the local TX guys are posting they plan on racing NASA next year even with the positive reasons many of you have posted for doing so.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:37 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Received 446 Likes on 201 Posts

I have had a few tell me they would next year, so I do expect to see the numbers increase next year. As we talked this weekend, I wish you would wait until the March race at MSR-Cresson before making a decision. By then you'll have a very good feel.

Also hate to see you sell the car because I'd love to do one of the long distance PCA races with you next year, even though I'd be in a different class.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:13 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

how about a move to a 911...not a miata but...
Attached Images  
Old 10-08-2010, 05:10 AM
onefastviking
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would ask around and I bet you will see more people that will be doing the NASA events next year, probably even more will jump in when they see the group heading that direction.

Originally Posted by txhansen
If I had confidence that more of the TX guys and gals will run NASA then I would not be thinking of selling the car. If more of them say they will be running NASA next year I would be thrilled as between NASA and PCA there are enough local races. Mix in one long haul race a year and it would be a great race season. Just not sure it will happen. I have noticed none of the local TX guys are posting they plan on racing NASA next year even with the positive reasons many of you have posted for doing so.

Quick Reply: Spec Boxster for Sale