Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PBOC / KRFL Sebring Sept 9 - 12 who's going?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 11:31 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts
Default PBOC / KRFL Sebring Sept 9 - 12 who's going?

Description : PBOC Races and Drivers Education at historic Sebring International Raceway. This is a three-day event. The gate opens at 3 PM on Thursday.

INSTRUCTOR SCHOOL..... IS SOLD OUT:
On Friday PBOC will offer its annual Instructor Certification. If you are a Solo or SuperSolo qualified driver and wish to become a PBOC instructor, please register for this venue. This school is open to CHIN or NASA instructors who also wish to get a PBOC certification. The cost for Friday Instructor School is $150. The Super Solo run group is now available on Friday.

FRIDAY LAPPING:
A lapping group for Solo or Instructor qualified drivers is available on Friday. There is NO Drivers Education on Friday. There will be a 90 min race on Friday (see below). The cost for Friday Lapping only is $150.

FRIDAY RACE VENUE:
On Friday there will be a 90 Minute Enduro Race with a 30 minute practice and Qualifying session. The enduro has been shortened to 90 minute so you will not be required to have a second driver.

DRIVERS EDUCATION VENUES:

Drivers Education for Novice, Intermediate and Advanced Students on Saturday and Sunday is available for $375. One day entry fee is $250. Instructor entry for Sat/Sun is $50. Solo Entry fee for Sat/Sun is $375. A one day entry is $250. A 3-day package is $450. The PBOC Super Solo run group is available at this event on Sat-Sun. Super Solo drivers please register as Instructors or Solo as appropriate.

Convertibles: BMW Z3 with fixed rollover protection, the Z4, Porsche Boxster and the Mini Cooper are ok. ALL OTHERS must call for approval. If you run with the top down, you MUST use arm restraints. No SUV’s in DE.

RACING VENUES:.

PBOC Points Races: On Friday there will be a 2 hour Enduro Race with a 30 minute practice and Qualifying session. On Saturday and Sunday there will be two 20-minute Sprint Races with 25-minute qualifying session each day. Cost for Friday Only Enduro is $300. A one-day Race entry for Saturday or Sunday is $300. A 3-day Race Package is $650. A Sat/Sun Race package is $450.

KIDS RACING FOR LIFE:

See this link for more information.

http://www.racerev.com/PBOC.htm

This is also a Charity event for Kids Racing for Life. We will be giving the kids, many of whom have been ill with cancer, and their siblings and family members’ rides on the track in race cars and street cars. We have set aside time Friday 1:00-2:00pm and, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to noon for these rides. If you want to give rides in your high performance street car, or your race car with passenger seat, we will have a sign up sheet at the event.

We are in need of donations for the expenses for lodging, transporting and feeding the Kids and their families for the event. A $300 donation can sponsor a family of three for the event. This includes hotel for two nights, t-shirts, and seven meals. We are expecting 60 families. If you can sponsor a family please do so. Please send a check (in any amount, because it all helps) payable to Zoeller Motorsports Ministries to:

Zoeller Motorsports Ministries
Kids Racing for Life
P.O.Drawer 6885
Fort Myers, FL 33911-6885.

If you want to contact Reverend Steve Zoeller directly about corporate sponsorships or other assistance that you can provide at the event, please email him directly at:

Steven Zoeller
RaceRev@RaceRev.com
Phone 239-945-3333
Cell 239-940-0288.
Attached Images  
Old 09-06-2010, 12:09 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 179 Likes on 126 Posts

I'll be there on Saturday only for the DE. Wish I could make all 3 days but I have to work and just snuck in this 1 day. See you there! Mike
Old 09-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Brinkley
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be there Friday - Sunday. Hope it doesn't rain as the forecast shows. I hate Sebring in the rain.

I know the founder of the "rolling chicane club" will be there as well as Kevin, Tom, & Bruce.

Here is a video of our last meeting there.

http://vimeo.com/11821401
Old 09-06-2010, 10:30 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

I'll be at the gate thursday 3PM with Red Bull, Vodka, JD and Beer...
Just in case we get all rained out...
Old 09-07-2010, 09:20 AM
VERBOTN
Three Wheelin'

No worries it wont rain, have not washed a thing since last race! Arriving thurs PM
Old 09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Christian, I was going to wash the car tonight...I looked at it and said naw I'm not ruining it for everyone!

Are you cooking out on Friday night? If so let me know what I can bring...OK?
Old 09-09-2010, 03:45 AM
LDadrenaline
Racer

If there is an enduro and someone needs a co-driver then lmk.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:24 AM
VERBOTN
Three Wheelin'

10-4 on the grill, cant stand the Chateau's food and really dont feel like driving to dinner after unloading. Swing by the usual suspects will be in attendance.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

The weather forecast is still the same, slight increase in rain chance to 50% on Friday.
I should be good on fresh RA1's and the worn brake pads won't mind a bit of wet.....

cant stand the Chateau's food
+1, plus you always get ripped off at the bar..
You bring grill, I bring booze, we should be OK.

I heard new managment now at Chateau rest/bar???
Old 09-09-2010, 10:40 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Originally Posted by VERBOTN
10-4 on the grill, cant stand the Chateau's food and really dont feel like driving to dinner after unloading. Swing by the usual suspects will be in attendance.
Awesome...what can I bring?

Quick Reply: PBOC / KRFL Sebring Sept 9 - 12 who's going?