Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

2010 European Grand Prix (Valencia)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 04:31 AM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ray S
I'm not the one making patently false statements. You said 80% of the races (that would be 7 races) have had no passing other than by LH.

As I stated, that's just not true. If you believe your claim is accurate go ahead and list the 7 races.
HAHA, could you be any more uptight. I'm surpised you didn't calculate it to the decimal point and make me add in a portion of another race.

In order for you to say it's patently false you'd need something to prove your assertion as well. So have at it. There is no racing this year, just tire management and fuel saving.

That is my opinion, but I'm not willing to go back and prove it to shut you up, so you win.

Originally Posted by BC
Penalties are set - no? So if LH was infront of Kobi by... 5 seconds, he would have lost position. Since he was infront of Kobi by a larger margin, he *narrowly* kept his position. Whats the big deal? If FIA wants to change the penalties then fine - but no whining after the fact because it didn't penalize him "enough". "Hey - you were speeding - your penalty is 200 dollars" - "Sure officer - here is 200 dollars. I have plenty of money." "What? Oh, well, make that 30,000 for the fine then"

illogical. Irrational. Emotional.

LH is sometimes a kind of an immature *****. But seems mostly a good guy, and he is a great drover.

Anything was worth it which needed to happen for me to hear Alonso crying into the radio asking his people "what poseetion is hamILtoon" and they have to tell him "Aaahhhookkaay, Hameeltoon WAS a-secuund, and he EEEEES a-Secuund"

Priceless. Simply Priceless.

What a great show.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:35 AM
KurtC
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JHowell37
My issue isn't with Lewser.
Obviously.

Quick Reply: 2010 European Grand Prix (Valencia)