Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wtf even put a post out there I must not be a big enough "racer name"
Old 06-17-2010, 01:00 AM
APKhaos
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Matt,
Our TrackVision software works with just about all of the current data loggers, and we work closely with most all of the logger vendors. The only way we can do this is by being neutral. We don't sell any data logger products. The upside is we get to work with all of them. Sorry if you thought we sold data logger gear.

I want to get this cleared up for you because I've lusted after Colin's car since the first time I saw it in 2003. Colin and his dad came to our WG weekend. I had a 911 at the time, and was starting to get serious about racing in the 2004 season. Colin's car is part of the reason I went for a wet car. I still want to drive that car one day, OK? Might buy it from you when you're done with it :-)
Old 10-25-2010, 04:01 AM
KurtC
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've messed with this a little more and figured out how to get more resolution from the dash. The overlay only runs at 10hz which, I think, is all the phones will output. I can log data at a lot higher rate and export to .csv at any rate I want. I export at 20hz and the dash runs at half speed. I just double the speed in the overlay in my video software and it turns out perfect.

I also used the chroma key feature to make the black background in the dash transparent.

Quick Reply: Finally - a decent free TRACK DATA OVERLAY