Sponsored by:

Hello.. (again)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 07:06 PM
kgorman
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Hello.. (again)

Heya guys. I just wanted to (re) introduce my company, Gorman Motorsports, since we stepped up and became a RL small business sponsor. I have been on the boards since 2005 or so, and run a spec boxster in the PCA. My brother and I formed our company in 2008 to focus on data acquisition and general motorsports electronics. We have expanded and changed our focus a bit over time so I thought now would be a good time to put up a post.

We focus on data acquisition and analysis from the club level (PCA,NASA,etc) to pro level and currently support a few teams in Grand AM and Patron Challenge. We specialize in Porsche but also support other marques. Especially the 997 Cups with the stock MoTeC. Recently we have been doing more and more pure wiring including full wiring looms and power/cutoff/switch panel type stuff. We are dealers for MoTeC, AiM, Chasecam, etc. We also write custom software for race applications as well.

We are located in Northern California so most of our client base is west coast.

Here is our site:
http://www.gormanms.com

Let us know how we can help you.

Thanks for the support and we hope to continue the support of RL. God knows RL'ers have saved my butt a couple times with issues on my 964. ;-). Thanks!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:46 PM
earlyapex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 32 Posts

Ken, it's exciting watching your business grow. I would like to be able to send you Traqmate data and have you analyze it with recommendations on how to improve my driving. Would also be able to combine it with Chase Cam video?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:34 PM
kgorman
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Eric,

Thanks. I am sure we can help. I will hit you up via email to coordinate.

Quick Reply: Hello.. (again)