Sponsored by:

Race cars on the streets of Boston

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 08:00 AM
tsheehan
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race cars on the streets of Boston

Guardian Angel Motor Sports put a chase cam on the back of a Boston PD Harley . The cops were impressive, putting the bikes on the pegs through the streets leapfrogging to the next intersection to stop the traffic. I think a few folks missed the straw on there coffee drinks as we rumbled past them. Lots of WTF faces. Check out the link to the video. check out the web sight
www.guardianangelmotorsports.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNB_7rYq3Ic
Old 05-31-2010, 09:39 AM
VaSteve
Three Wheelin'

Cool video. I like the in car shot with the data overlay. I pull more G's on my way to Starbucks. LOL
Old 05-31-2010, 10:13 AM
tsheehan
Instructor

If you have ever driven in Boston, you know that the roads are in extremely poor condition. Eric Curran's Vette had to be raised on the spring purchases to clear some of the hazards. The weaving camera shots off the Boston PD Harley Cam demonstrate the bikes ability to avoid holes and hazards . The streets of Boston are riddled with them. So, If you got up on the wheel,you would more likely be wearing your Starbucks. Thanks for sharing.

Regards
Tom
Old 05-31-2010, 12:00 PM
VaSteve
Three Wheelin'

Tom,
Lighten up. I thought it was funny to see the data overlay on such a low speed parade run. I assumed that was thrown in for laughs, and I did. I didn't know it was all Serious Cat up in here today.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:58 PM
tsheehan
Instructor

no worries here friend. Just a lob back to you hopping to get the tread some hits. We are grateful for the forum here . www.Guardianangelmotorsports.com is what I am trying to message.Hope you had a great long weekend. Nice *****.

Regards
Tom

Quick Reply: Race cars on the streets of Boston