Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Short clip of Raikkonen's snow tests with his Citroen WRC.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:33 AM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man those are some skinny tires.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:15 AM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 562 Likes on 200 Posts

I applaud his decision to do what he likes. He doesn't strike me as a person who loves the spotlight so rallying seems to be a great fit. And he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone after being an F1 WDC.

PS: Citroen makes some truly ugly cars.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:25 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To do what he likes

KR was fired due to a lack of performance. This WRC move is another chapter for the Finn , not wholly by choice, if not . KR would prefer to be driving an F1 car and doing the WRC on one or 2 of his drinking weekends ...
Old 01-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Patrick E
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 37 Posts

Wow, a picture of Kimi smiling - I hardly recognized him. Does anyone remember him smiling in F1?
Old 01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
To do what he likes

KR was fired due to a lack of performance. This WRC move is another chapter for the Finn , not wholly by choice, if not . KR would prefer to be driving an F1 car and doing the WRC on one or 2 of his drinking weekends ...
Wayne, clueless as always.

MB had a contract ready for Kimi, with more money what they offered for Button and more what he makes now in WRC but he decided to do rally instead.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:55 PM
JClark
Instructor

What planet does A. Wayne live on?
Old 01-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JClark
It's far, far away...
Attached Images  
Old 01-26-2010, 04:33 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
Wayne, clueless as always.

MB had a contract ready for Kimi, with more money what they offered for Button and more what he makes now in WRC but he decided to do rally instead.

Yeah finn , clueless

1. I was clueless when i told you KR would be fired by ferrari 2 yrs ago.
2. Clueless when i told you he would be replaced by Alonso
3. Clueless when i told you KR lucked into 1 and then would be fired
4. Then with no clue won your 3 bottles of Patron ...

KR didn't turn down **** , he was dismissed from Ferrari and really had no where else to go , of course you are free to prove KR had a contract he turned down , as the Mclaren offer was paying him substantially less then he made at Ferrari .

Now KR with very likkle WRC rally knowledge and still clueless, jumps into the WRC , where you and other ( clueless wonders) are following KR blindly into the WRC , where he is expected to make another **** of himself , again .

Machine gun KIMI , i can hear him in the forest now .. brack , brack blap
bouncing off the rev limiter ... just before he rolls it

Last edited by A.Wayne; 01-26-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:35 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Did you even have to ask:
http://www.aerospaceguide.net/planeturanus.html
Old 01-26-2010, 04:37 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

The planet of super knowledge ...... yes, i know , but you are only an avg human, don't be so hard on yourself in 3 yrs you will get it ..

Now are you the betting type ?

. KR @ work : New job same results ......1,2,3, swing in Finn ...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D80%26um%3D1
Attached Images  

Last edited by A.Wayne; 01-26-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Yeah finn , clueless

1. I was clueless when i told you KR would be fired by ferrari 2 yrs ago.
2. Clueless when i told you he would be replaced by Alonso
3. Clueless when i told you KR lucked into 1 and then would be fired
4. Then with no clue won your 3 bottles of Patron ...

KR didn't turn down **** , he was dismissed from Ferrari and really had no where else to go , of course you are free to prove KR had a contract he turned down , as the Mclaren offer was paying him substantially less then he made at Ferrari .

Now KR with very likkle WRC rally knowledge and still clueless, jumps into the WRC , where you and other ( clueless wonders) are following KR blindly into the WRC , where he is expected to make another **** of himself , again .

Machine gun KIMI , i can hear him in the forest now .. brack , brack blap
bouncing off the rev limiter ... just before he rolls it
Yes Wayne, clueless...

1. 3 years (not 2) you were telling Alonso was going to be in Ferrari, he was going to be there for 2007 season (I said not and he didn't), he was then going to be there for 3008 season (I said not and he didn't), he was going to be there for 2009 season (I said not and he didn't), finally! Finally for 2010 season with Santander's payout Alonso is going to be in Ferrari so yes, I agree, you know stuff..
2. See above. Also, you said Alonso was going to go from McLaren to Ferrari, I disagreed and said he had a contract with Renault. We all know what happened (Alonso went to Renault), somehow I'm sure you think you were right with this one also.
3. "Lucked"? Sure, as much as Alonso lucked not only once, but twice.
4. I won one bottle of Finlandia, you won one bottle of Patron (plus I let you off the hook on that bet we made about that really expensive **** Patron I won).

I'm sorry Wayne but Kimi in fact did turn down the MB offer and as soon as you provide proof of that deal McLaren made that banned Alonso to go to other factory team (even though he could've made a deal with Toyota, which in fact is a factory team), I will provide you proof that Kimi had an offer from MB.
And my friend, I don't rely on info from F1.net (or whatever that crappyass F1 internet site it is that you often quote) or Spanish media, I get if from someone who is in F1 pits in every single F1 race and has been for more than 3 decades.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:56 PM
smlporsche
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

That was pretty funny Lewis...

But on to a question I've always wondered about rallying...What exactly is the navigator saying to the driver? I can never understand it. I've heard the navigator even talking as they were sliding off a cliff...very intereesting stuff.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:31 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 65 Posts

+1

"go, go,go, brake, brake, brake, turn turn turn, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhh!, crap"

They are like the caddies of autoracing. None of the glory, but all of the risk!

Originally Posted by smlporsche
That was pretty funny Lewis...

But on to a question I've always wondered about rallying...What exactly is the navigator saying to the driver? I can never understand it. I've heard the navigator even talking as they were sliding off a cliff...very intereesting stuff.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:13 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
Yes Wayne, clueless...

1. 3 years (not 2) you were telling Alonso was going to be in Ferrari, he was going to be there for 2007 season (I said not and he didn't), he was then going to be there for 3008 season (I said not and he didn't), he was going to be there for 2009 season (I said not and he didn't), finally! Finally for 2010 season with Santander's payout Alonso is going to be in Ferrari so yes, I agree, you know stuff..
2. See above. Also, you said Alonso was going to go from McLaren to Ferrari, I disagreed and said he had a contract with Renault. We all know what happened (Alonso went to Renault), somehow I'm sure you think you were right with this one also.
3. "Lucked"? Sure, as much as Alonso lucked not only once, but twice.
4. I won one bottle of Finlandia, you won one bottle of Patron (plus I let you off the hook on that bet we made about that really expensive **** Patron I won).

I'm sorry Wayne but Kimi in fact did turn down the MB offer and as soon as you provide proof of that deal McLaren made that banned Alonso to go to other factory team (even though he could've made a deal with Toyota, which in fact is a factory team), I will provide you proof that Kimi had an offer from MB.
And my friend, I don't rely on info from F1.net (or whatever that crappyass F1 internet site it is that you often quote) or Spanish media, I get if from someone who is in F1 pits in every single F1 race and has been for more than 3 decades.
Finn leave my Patron alone, 2 early to be drinking, Alonso was at Mclaren in 07

Well your so called F1 friend must owe you a bottle , as you stated KR was going no where . Next time try and get your info from someone who actually cleans up the track on the inside.

Finn i won 3 bottles of Patron !

1 One for Hamilton winning the WDC .
2. One for Alonso Destroying KR in japan . ( you and ray here )
3. One for KR being replaced at Ferrari by Alonso .
4. You actually lost 2 bottles on the japan bet , but we squashed dat .

Yes go ahead smoke and mirrors it all my friend , regardless of the rhetoric the spoils go to the one , your words are on file ...

The last bet you made, was about KR not being replaced at Ferrari by Alonso... chi, ching ,,,,,, another Patron ...

KR was and is clueless , clueless how lucky he was to be given 1 wdc (1wdc in 8 yrs driving top cars ) and now clueless driving a rally car , of course i know you believe he will win more than he wrecks, i think he will wreck more than he wins and will never be a wrc champion .
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ANYMORE CLUELESS BETS ? . Just saying.

Haa,, ahh, ha , Kimi says the crowd :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DBzgicS2HY

Last edited by A.Wayne; 01-28-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:40 PM
TrackDays247.com
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Boy's got bigger ***** than I. WOw.

Quick Reply: Short clip of Raikkonen's snow tests with his Citroen WRC.