Brazil GP Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ilko
For those up in arms about this, did you really expect not to see it covered here?
Of course you expect the results to be discussed. What you don't expect is a spoiler in the title. Results should be discussed inside the thread.

I think the new (recently changed) title works quite well.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:29 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 562 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg A
ilko,

"Congratulations to the new F1 WDC! (Spoilers Inside)"

How difficult is that?

Greg A
Like I said, how many people could've become WDC at yesterday's race?

Oh wait, maybe Vettel and Button crash and are both killed while Rubens wins the race. Sorry, I didn't think of that option!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:21 PM
jbossolo
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Due to family obligations I rarely get to watch the race live. But knowing that it will be heavily discussed on this particular forum I stay away from here until I've seen the race.

For those up in arms about this, did you really expect not to see it covered here?

And how do you propose to change the title? "Congratulations Mistery Driver on winning the championship" maybe? There could have been only one title winner this weekend. If you didn't want to find out in advance, stay off the forum. Are we supposed to not discuss the WDC without your permission?

That being said, it was a great qualifying and race, one of the best this year! Lots of suspense, lots of overtaking, lots of drama.

+1 Million!
Whenever I don't see the race in "real time" I stay away from this forum, entirely, until AFTER I've seen the race. It's the only way to avoid a spoiler.

Too bad for Rubens, I was cheering for him.
Next year will be very interesting, with all the driver/rule changes and all.

Quick Reply: Brazil GP Spoiler