Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wife coming to Roebling

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 10:53 PM
DarkSideDE
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It depends what groups you run with. Most go with 10 cars per mile. But we max 27 in each group except instructors... which going by a PCA standard - would be 32 in Red.

We follow a lot of PCA stuff - but not all. I'm not at my work computer - so I don't have a database here to see -- if you want to make it up - we'd love to have ya -- I'm waiting for someone to say to me, "CLOSE IT UP ALREADY" -- even Chris of clubregistration.net suggests keeping the registration open. Tonight I lost a green, gained a green. Asked if I would consider a driving coach to join us. Got an instructor I haven't seen in a couple of years... and found an instructor who wanted to come but never signed in.

In the words of Bob Linville on the DE topic - "The more the merrier..."

Oh, and if you come - we are at the Hawthorn Suites - just up the road from the Cambria. Nice hotel, our rate is $74 - each room is a 2-room suite - with a door on the bedroom...

Starting to look like - Florida Citrus is at the Cambria ($89 - breakfast additional); Florida Crown is at Wingate ($69 includes breakfast); Coastal Empire is at the Hampton Inn (newest in the line of hotels there - one of the CER members owns it - don't know the rate) and we do Hawthorn Suites for $74. I guess we are spreading the wealth...
Old 10-26-2009, 08:08 AM
DarkSideDE
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Morning Mark,

I just checked the database, and you are not among the folks who've attended a Dark Side event. So sorry...

Maybe you went with Audi, BMW, Seat Time, Triangle-Z, NASA (when it use to go to RRR), Phil Wicks, Ferrari, Corvette, SCCA, or one of the other many clubs that rent the track.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:10 PM
mrbill_fl
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

fyi: arm restraints. IIRC, we ran them under the buckle on a 3 point seatbelt setup. attached above the elbow.

http://yamaharhinooutfitters.com/ima...restraints.jpg
Old 10-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Mark Dreyer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 662 Likes on 357 Posts

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Wife coming to Roebling