Sponsored by:

Racing Seats Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 AM
kevin135
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
I am on a big time budget. Hell, I am only a high school teacher.
Budget 911 track day car????
Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 AM
ApexPerformance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by barkerd427
lol. Sorry, I was trying to provide an opinion on comfort and ask some questions we both might want answered. So in other words, kinda, but I didn't want you to notice. lol. Let us know what you find. I am gonna try to check out the corbeaus again this weekend and I'll let you know which ones I like the most. I am looking for the same thing as you pretty much. I'm on a budget, what about you?
I use a Corbeau TRS seat as an office chair on a daily basis and it is very comfortable. Have used it over 3 years now sitting in it 5 days a week and have no complaints. If you want a fixed-back seat, go with the FX1 Pro - it has a fiberglass shell with foam padding; however, I would not want to sit in it for long periods of time. Their reclinable seats are comfortable and a great option for the weekend DE'er who drives their car to and from the track and wants something comfortable but will accept a 5- or 6-point racing harness.

If you are near the Myrtle Beach area, stop in to try them out.

Toll free: 866-505-2739
Direct: 843-299-0997
EM: info@apexperformance.net
www.apexperformance.net

Save 10% on your next order over $75 on most items- enter Promocode Rennlist on your next order or mention Rennlist during your phone order.

Visit us on Facebook

Quick Reply: Racing Seats Opinions