Sponsored by:

Thunderbolt PCA Club Race

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:49 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary R.
Sometimes my head hurts and I just lose all comprehension.... My car and I won't be there Paolo, sorry. Maybe I can come down as support for you, just pay my hotel and meals!
I am in........

Dude, you can't miss this race.......
Old 08-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Garylimey
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be there, it looks like a great schedule.
I will need new tyres for sure with 3 sprint races and an enduro.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:13 PM
DanR
Drifting

Gary, even I am going to be there (providing the new car is finished) should have been last weekend, then this and now next week for sure
Old 08-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Garylimey
Racer

Originally Posted by DanR
Gary, even I am going to be there (providing the new car is finished) should have been last weekend, then this and now next week for sure
This definitely a be there at any cost weekend . However I only see 4 SP3 (SuperCup) entries at the moment
Old 08-10-2009, 11:15 PM
93 FireHawk 968
Drifting

Received 58 Likes on 42 Posts

It should a great event.....Last year was a blast when we raced at Lightening.

I'm surprised there aren't more entries considering the location and quality of the track.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 272 Likes on 166 Posts

Better tell management to order another bag of grass seed!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:18 AM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary R.
Better tell management to order another bag of grass seed!
Maybe two, since I am going also........
Old 08-13-2009, 09:25 AM
Pete Debusmann
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 22 Posts

That was last years schedule. I posted a tentative version of this years schedule this morning and removed last years on clubregistration.net. I didn't know it was still on there.

Pete
Old 08-13-2009, 09:33 AM
FredC
Drifting

Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete Debusmann
That was last years schedule. I posted a tentative version of this years schedule this morning and removed last years on clubregistration.net. I didn't know it was still on there.

Pete
I deleted my post about the schedule. Sorry for the confusion. It was last year's schedule that created the confusion.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Finally pulled the trigger... Susan Shire signed off on my provisional application. T-bolt will be my first PCA club race. Hoping there will be at least a few other cars to play with in G stock. I'm working out the ballast plan as we speak (approx 135 lbs) to get my car up to the porking 3170 minimum weight for '95 993s. Any other G-stock guys out there running this race? I don't think low 1:34s (before adding ballast) will put me in podium contention; I'm just hoping to have fun, and to get through the weekend cleanly and without incident. I'm looking forward to how this experience will measure up against the spec miata races I ran ealier this year with NASA and SCCA.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:53 AM
DanR
Drifting

Originally Posted by ninjabones
Finally pulled the trigger... Susan Shire signed off on my provisional application. T-bolt will be my first PCA club race. Hoping there will be at least a few other cars to play with in G stock. I'm working out the ballast plan as we speak (approx 135 lbs) to get my car up to the porking 3170 minimum weight for '95 993s. Any other G-stock guys out there running this race? I don't think low 1:34s (before adding ballast) will put me in podium contention; I'm just hoping to have fun, and to get through the weekend cleanly and without incident. I'm looking forward to how this experience will measure up against the spec miata races I ran ealier this year with NASA and SCCA.
I will be there running in G although the car will be burgandy and not silver as in my avatar. Come across and say hi.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:00 PM
CornerCarver
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ninjabones

Glenn,
Great news and good luck! I think you will do just fine. I was hoping to run in the DE since my car is resting at the track garage, but work is getting in the way. Have a great event.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:44 PM
TIM COSTA
Pro

Originally Posted by Pete Debusmann

Pete

I must be an idiot or something cause I cant find anything that even looks like a schedule. HELP!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Pete Debusmann
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 22 Posts

Tim,
Check your e-mail. I attached it to the standard you haven't paid yet e-mail and sent it to you. Actually I first sent the e-mail to everyone by accident without the file, even drivers that paid. Oops

Pete
Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 PM
TIM COSTA
Pro

Thanks Pete,
The checks in the mail!!!!!

Quick Reply: Thunderbolt PCA Club Race