Sponsored by:

Kansas City - 944 Racing Interest Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 02:29 PM
jaje
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kansas City - 944 Racing Interest Meeting

To: Those interested in racing or tracking 944 and 924s model Porsches whether it is PCA, SCCA, NASA, etc. members, racers or volunteers.

Purpose: This meeting and introduction is to gather current and future 944 racers and supporters in the Kansas City region.

Scope: We will discuss 944 racing and information on the various racing series. We will discuss costs and level of efforts to build competitive cars, how to get into racing itself and there will be numerous 944 Spec cars in various stages of builds in attendance for those to inspect and “kick” the tires.

Venue: This meeting will be hosted at Underground Autosport – a local Kansas City shop who is instrumental in helping develop 944 racing series for PCA Club Racing, NASA’s 944-Spec.org, 944 Cup, and SCCA IT or Production racing series.

Underground Autosport
16400 East Truman Road, Suite O
Independence, MO 64055

When: Sunday – February 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM Directions – From I470 / I70 interchange in Independence, MO – go north on Route 291. Go about 2 miles and exit on E Truman Road. Take a right at end of ramp and go west. Take the 3rd right into the caves (1st right is southbound 291, 2nd Right is an entrance into the eastern most cave, and the 3rd Right is entrance to the caves where Underground Autosport is located).

Questions: Please PM me for more information.

This is a XP with another in the 944 / 924s Forum.

Last edited by jaje; 02-03-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Kansas City - 944 Racing Interest Meeting