Sponsored by:

Does anyone have used Motons for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Buck
I know that. but your thread title said motons, so i would assume that is exactly what you are looking for. good luck in your search. i feel your pain, i have lost out on deals too.

fwiw, i don't believe the OP has any specific rights in this situation anyway. too hard to keep track of who wanted what where. in the internet age you just gotta get lucky and be in right place at right time.
Hey, Mike,

Legally, yes, Eric had no specific rights. But, and here's that phrase again that so many people have an issue with, there is an unwritten, Rennlist code of ethics that says that it's just not cool to snipe a thread starter who is looking for a specific item when other 'Listers have posted that their goods are for sale. The Golden Rule, if you will . . .
Old 11-17-2008, 08:21 PM
TheOtherEric
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

As a follow up, rico_madness has made his JRZ's available to me, so no hard feelings here.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Mike Buck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Good to hear Eric. I hope they work out for you.

I hear what you are saying Mark, and I hope things work out like that, but there are no absolutes here. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes sometimes. I'd like some used Motons too, but I am at least second in line now. Rich posted he wanted some first!!! doh!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Buck
Good to hear Eric. I hope they work out for you.

I hear what you are saying Mark, and I hope things work out like that, but there are no absolutes here. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes sometimes. I'd like some used Motons too, but I am at least second in line now. Rich posted he wanted some first!!! doh!
Yeah, but at least you're not second in line because of a thread that you started. I did not go back to the first pages of this thread and am assuming that you are referring to someone in this thread who offered up remote reservoirs that will fit your car.

The lack of absolutes does not mean that we can't keep on striving for a state of clear definition.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have used Motons for sale?