Sponsored by:

PSDS Oct 21-24 Who's Going?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 438 Likes on 223 Posts
Default PSDS Oct 21-24 Who's Going?

I am signed up for the PSDS Intro course on 10/21-22 and the following two days of the Masters course. Thanks MJones for damaging my bank account!

I'm really excited about going down to Birmingham and driving with some of the Porsche legend names.

I'll be getting there (Ross Bridge) in late afternoon on Monday if anyone is interested in getting together for dinner or drinks.

So,.....who else will be there?

[Cross posted in 997 and 7GT3 forums.....fora?]
Old 10-12-2008, 11:36 AM
MJones
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

If you have done the Masters and want to get some driving tips from some of the best...consider this class on Dec 17, 2008:

Legends Course (1 Day High Performance Driving Course): $9,995
The Porsche Sport Driving School is pleased to offer the ultimate in professional training.
Drive and learn from legends of Motorsports.
Recent graduates of our Masters course will have an opportunity to be personally coached by famed drivers Hurley Haywood, Vic Elford, Brian Redman, Derek Bell and rising star Patrick Long.
This is, without a doubt, the most experienced group of racers ever assembled for a driving course. Imagine the stories and insight they can share while sitting right next to you.
The course will be exclusive to ten participants and includes several special features such as hotel accommodations at the Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa, and dinner with racing legends on two different evenings. Did we mention track sessions in the Porsche Turbo…this course is truly an unforgettable experience!

Quick Reply: PSDS Oct 21-24 Who's Going?