Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to me HPDE one event insurance

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Lawrence_P
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately I have had two experiences with claims. I insure my GT3 through Chris Maume. I am very happy with the product; and it is a steal compared to the "single event" policies. My wife and I share the car and we are covered for as many events as we can do.

chrism@amemins.com And tell him Larry said "hi".

PM me for details, if wanted.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:40 PM
webbie
Pro

Originally Posted by gottagofast13
- In May we received the endorsement of PCA. PCA members (membership confirmed during application process) attending PCA events will receive a 10% discount. To receive the PCA member discount you need to go to our dedicated site for PCA members: http://pcahpdeins.locktonaffinity.com . We offer a link from the "Apply Online" page on our regular site (http://hpdeins.locktonaffinity.com) to the PCA site for your convenience.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Is it still true that Canadian (PCA member) driving Canadian registered car on US track is not eligible? Hopefully things have changed.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:15 PM
DM993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I (like many have insured thru Ryan) and have yet to have a claim. The piece of mind is good, and seems like they must be doing well if there are so few claims vs policies written, bodes well for their future and payouts I suppose. I actually spoke at length with Ryan and as I wanted to use him for Trackmasters and they didn't cover at the time. I made the intro to him and the group and I think it forged a good relationship and I was able to insure. I am also an instructor @ NJMP where they are happy to offer their services for member days and more!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:07 AM
DarkSideDE
Pro

Originally Posted by Lawrence_P
Unfortunately I have had two experiences with claims. I insure my GT3 through Chris Maume. I am very happy with the product; and it is a steal compared to the "single event" policies. My wife and I share the car and we are covered for as many events as we can do.

chrism@amemins.com And tell him Larry said "hi".

PM me for details, if wanted.
Larry - for the person that does more than 6 DEs a year - of course a "year" policy would be a steal. But for those of us that only go to the track once or twice or three times -- boy are we ever so grateful to have Lockton-Affinity around.

Quick Reply: New to me HPDE one event insurance