Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

SOLD.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Chulo
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary R.
Get a nice bottle of Tylenol ready to use as you learn the software of the week...
I'll second that, but as another new Pista user, its really great. Dell - get the GPS module for sure. It's very slick.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:51 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,648 Likes on 765 Posts

QUOTE]Get a nice bottle of Tylenol ready to use as you learn the software of the week... [/QUOTE]

+100!

I sell software (Among other stuff) for a living and Traqmate is similar to my software, it can do everything you imagine and more, but it is not (initially) user friendly and pretty basic manuals, so be patient and ask questions at Traqmate.

The good thing is that they respond quickly to e-mails, but get registered on the Forum before you start figuring it out to save yourself a bottle of Tylenol.

If you look at the forum and really study the manual you will get the basics figured out in a weekend........This is how I spend last weekend and altough I sell software, I am not smart with this kind of stuff, actually analysing the data probably will cost me another weekend after I actually gather some data.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Traqmate Complete with Traqdata and RPM plug