Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The infamous MTosi caught on film (updated w/youtube vids for all the lazy ones)...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hard to tell from the angle (can't see what the CAR is doing) but it seems your steering inputs are choppy. might just be that course - or, as much as I like the car control that autox teaches, I do find it also tends toward choppy / abrupt more than my liking (maybe that is my local course layout tendancy who knows)
Old 08-07-2008, 09:21 AM
MTosi
User

Originally Posted by dmoffitt
hard to tell from the angle (can't see what the CAR is doing) but it seems your steering inputs are choppy. might just be that course - or, as much as I like the car control that autox teaches, I do find it also tends toward choppy / abrupt more than my liking (maybe that is my local course layout tendancy who knows)
Wow someone actually watched (I can see views and out of 400 thread views there are only like 20 video views, lol) and commented on the driving....

Your assessment is pretty accurate, the courses are all pretty choppy since your going left right constantly across the runway and you need almost a full lock of wheel to do each turn, believe it or not that was actually one of the more open courses. I've never realy liked AutoX for that exact reason, but you realy have to separate the motions of the course from the subtle corrections. The only plus side is it teaches an unbelievable amount of precision and car control to get all your correction and sliding done in between gates, but I can't tell you how much I long for the to get back on the open track
Old 08-07-2008, 09:24 AM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I forgot about Ted. The first well known Porsche fourm troll. I bet that way back when the first 2 or 3 computers were conected together one of the guys turned Troll and pestered the other two. Trolls have existed since the phone in the cradle days and will always be there.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:29 PM
MTosi
User

Uploaded the videos on Youtube, so no one has to wait for them to load, and they actually fit a smaller screen. Updated the OP with them....

Quick Reply: The infamous MTosi caught on film (updated w/youtube vids for all the lazy ones)...