Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did Hamilton swerve ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:44 PM
gums
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

there was no gap to the right, Kubica was next to the wall. there was space next to Kimi, he went for it but couldn't make it. Besides, he did all of us a favor, it turned into a great race from then on.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:54 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 56 Posts

Like none of us EVER make mistakes. Even when we are highly paid. As a side note, if it was a regular car going the pit lane speed, it would have been able to stop easily from what I saw. Funny, and somewhat Ironic.

RE BW - There is a new facility in San Diego - please let us know if you ever come out VR - would like to meet you.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,665 Likes on 858 Posts

Originally Posted by BrendanC
RE BW - There is a new facility in San Diego - please let us know if you ever come out VR - would like to meet you.
Yes, I heard that the courts overruled the zoning commission, and it is now approved.

Will do!
Old 06-12-2008, 06:50 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Yes, I heard that the courts overruled the zoning commission, and it is now approved.

Will do!
This town from the border until you duck while driving under the Twin rotors over hwy 5 through camp pendleton, no matter what certain people wish to believe, is a military town. From the HMVs that get stuck in traffic with the rest of us, only they have to sit with thier gun man in his seat - to the Fixed wings that buzz hwy15 during rush hour (funny - our civilian rush hour coincides with thier rush hour of returns to the base from the desert play grounds) So I never thought it wouldn't go through. Zoning commission is a bunch of wanna-be city council idiots who's sole process is to duck and cover until the next election. I don't suppose they will offer tours.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,665 Likes on 858 Posts

Place is gonna be badass. Back in the day, we trained up a couple of times a year at Coronado and 29 Palms. Would be nice to not have to go to Palms!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:06 PM
jester911
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah yes, I had a little vacation at 29 Stumps as we called it way back when.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I loved that place I was there for a few years.... only place in the US that could use the 175s and 8 inch. We would sometimes go down to Yuma.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:29 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
Where they say they are unhappy about Kimi.
Watch the speed broadcast , regarding Kimi being consistently slower than Massa.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Watch the speed broadcast , regarding Kimi being consistently slower than Massa.
They speculate abd blammer all the time, like when they said Massa's career was basically over (during the beginning of this season).
That kind of paparazzi style speculation blabber is complete nonsense (I'm not talking about anyone specific but in general). For example Spanish press staring speculation about said Massa's future etc. Complete nonsense and anyone who follows that or think it's true when internet F1 sites repeat what press is feeding them really needs a reality check.

I know you'd love to see that but unfortunately Ferrari & Kimi are happy with each other. Maybe not always happy what's happening (i.e. Kimi hitting a wall in Monaco last year or the team ****ing up the wheel nut) but they work together real well and are very pleased with each other. Kimi & Massa too, they share stuff and while not hang out when off time, have no issues with each other.

Or if you say otherwise, link please where Montezemole or Baldisseri says they're not happy.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:01 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
They speculate abd blammer all the time, like when they said Massa's career was basically over (during the beginning of this season).
That kind of paparazzi style speculation blabber is complete nonsense (I'm not talking about anyone specific but in general). For example Spanish press staring speculation about said Massa's future etc. Complete nonsense and anyone who follows that or think it's true when internet F1 sites repeat what press is feeding them really needs a reality check.

I know you'd love to see that but unfortunately Ferrari & Kimi are happy with each other. Maybe not always happy what's happening (i.e. Kimi hitting a wall in Monaco last year or the team ****ing up the wheel nut) but they work together real well and are very pleased with each other. Kimi & Massa too, they share stuff and while not hang out when off time, have no issues with each other.

Or if you say otherwise, link please where Montezemole or Baldisseri says they're not happy.
No speculation finn massa 9 kimi 4 in q3 , listen to Kimi's response , knowing how important q3 results are and how the team looks at that stuff....
Old 06-13-2008, 03:23 PM
RJay
Addict
Rennlist Member

I do find it interesting that Rosberg blew the light as well running straight into the back of Louie ergo also turning to the left. I suppose its because the Blond haired blued eye kid made a calculation that his championship hopes would be better served by taking out the current points leader. Of course with the extra couple of feet, he might have been able to stop before hitting RK. Another interesting fact for those of you who rely on ABS to recall is that once you lock 'em up under braking, steering is no longer an option.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:35 PM
amaist
Burning Brakes

Don't attribute to malice what can be attributed to simple incompetence.

I don't think Hamilton had time to calculate taking out Kimi. He just ****ed up. **** happens and people make mistakes. Of course, that was a pretty stupid mistake that shows LH has plenty to learn before thinking about winning championships.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:46 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

he had plenty of time. Not like it was me driving, he is one of the best drivers in the world going 50mph.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:28 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RJay
K. Another interesting fact for those of you who rely on ABS to recall is that once you lock 'em up under braking, steering is no longer an option.
Huh?
Are you saying with ABS or without ABS......................................
Old 06-13-2008, 08:49 PM
RJay
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Huh?
Are you saying with ABS or without ABS......................................
Is there ABS in F1?

Quick Reply: Did Hamilton swerve ?