trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailex trailers in CA

Originally Posted by race911
Anything coming to California? Sometimes the big stacker is a bit much for simple hauling..........

Another satisfied "borrower" here as I used one to haul the '95 home and to the track when I bought it. Had to remind myself I was towing!
We are glad you enjoyed the Trailex. We have several in stock at Smith Volvo in San Luis Obispo, CA. Contact: STEVE WEEKS at (805) 543-0832. Our 15% inventory reduction sale is on trailers in stock at our plant in Ohio. The deal with CA is freight. Smith Volvo brings in many units at one time. If we ship 1 unit (15% off is about $850 but freight is $3500) so the freight savings for you is much more than the 15%.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 197 Posts

I love mine and they work like a savings account, as soon as you list one for sale you have most of your $$ back. Maybe a brokerage account wouls be more accurate ?
Old 11-22-2007, 12:51 PM
joey bagadonuts
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With the aforementioned aluminum wheels and blue reflective striping. The trailer's fenders are pretty low, too, so there's no problem opening the car door.

My favorite feature (aside from the light weight) is the ramp design. They stow away very nicely under the trailer and are locked in. There's also a lip that secures them to the trailer when in use and swinging hooks underneath which prevent them from coming off while loading.

Last edited by joey bagadonuts; 11-22-2007 at 01:29 PM.

Quick Reply: FROM TRAILEX TRAILERS (NATIONAL SPONSOR OF PCA) 15% OFF IN-STOCK CAR TRAILERS