Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 03:26 PM
trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb FROM TRAILEX TRAILERS (NATIONAL SPONSOR OF PCA) 15% OFF IN-STOCK CAR TRAILERS

Inventory Reduction Sale UP TO $1055 IN REAL SAVINGS!

Huge discounts available during the Inventory Reduction Sale

We have some exciting news to share with you! Its time for our Inventory Reduction Sale.

We are inviting you to take advantage of this huge Inventory Reduction Sale. On selected products, we are offering a 15% discount off retail pricing! Cant believe it? Its true! Take advantage now for this sale lasts only until all units are sold. Some have been stored outside and show signs of typical outdoor weathering. All sales are final, call for details.

Inventory Reduction Sale Terms:

Product is on sale but limited to stock on hand.
COD only (no terms)
No further discounting for quantity.
This sale ends when units are sold.
Inventory available during this sale:

Bolted and welded open car trailers
Utility trailers
Trail-Gaters (very limited colors available)
Old 11-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Z-man
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you give us some costs? Specifically, how much would a basic open trailex with a simple tire rack run?

-Z-man.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:22 PM
JW in Texas
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, where can we find the current inventory listings? Thanks!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:44 PM
trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Our trailer CT-7541 is perfect for the 944 it's weight is 895 pounds!
with electric brakes (4 wheels) $5771 -15% =$4905.35 savings of $865.65
with surge brakes (4 wheel) $5968 -15% = $5072.28 savings of $895.72
tire rack (either model) $573.00.
Plus delivery or pick up.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:46 PM
trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

to JW in Texas,
All trailers in stock. We stock units with options off and wheels and tires and axles have to be installed. Any available with in 2 weeks.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:55 PM
joey bagadonuts
Addict
Rennlist Member

Pricing can also be found on their website: Trailex.com. What's the current delivery rate? When I bought mine last Spring, I paid $550 from Canfield, OH, or around $1.28/mile.

I also got the full floor (so I can use the trailer to haul other stuff), spare tire, aluminum rims and blue reflective strips. A tool box may be a future addition. And since it weighs less than 1,000 lbs, I can use my midsize SUV to pull this trailer and my stock class p-car without much problem.

Great product from a generous PCA Club Racing National Sponsor.

So how many are you going to buy, Jay? 15% off is a pretty strong discount.

Last edited by joey bagadonuts; 11-20-2007 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:42 PM
trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Joey B. thanks for the nice comments, this is Carl @ Trailex. Enjoy your trailex.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:02 PM
joey bagadonuts
Addict
Rennlist Member

You're welcome, Carl.

So do you have an estimate on the shipping cost? Depeding on where folks live, it could be a relatively big consideration. Also, are their options like pool shipping it with other trailers to a nearby dealer?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:12 PM
993944S2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 33 Posts

Carl. Do you have instructions on your site for changing my trailer from a 911 set up to 944? I have to move the axels I think? Don
Old 11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
richard glickel.
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by joey bagadonuts
You're welcome, Carl.

So do you have an estimate on the shipping cost? Depeding on where folks live, it could be a relatively big consideration. Also, are their options like pool shipping it with other trailers to a nearby dealer?
Excellent questions. For example, say three 'listers from NY/NJ/Conn area were interested in taking advantage of this offer, is group delivery an option that might serve to reduce delivery costs?

Thanks Joey & "Trailex guy" (Carl).
Old 11-21-2007, 10:10 AM
trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Joey B. Good question. If you are in one of our dealers location (N.J. Precision Motorsports) then you buy the trailer with the dealer. The dealer will stack orders and save freight. If we have no dealers in your area I will take the order and stack you trailer with other trailers (boat, car etc). Freight is easy to handle, I have many options. Timing is another piece of the freight puzzle, we try to get orders and arrange freight around them. If you need a trailer in 3 days it is hard to stack freight.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default How to change axle setting on Trailex Trailer.

Originally Posted by 993944S2
Carl. Do you have instructions on your site for changing my trailer from a 911 set up to 944? I have to move the axels I think? Don
First check the setting: a 911 trailer 68" from rear of trailer to center of axles, a 944 trailer 80" from rear of trailer to center of axles.

If they need to be moved give me a fax #. If not fax give me and email and I will scan and send it.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by trailex
Joey B. Good question. If you are in one of our dealers location (N.J. Precision Motorsports) then you buy the trailer with the dealer. The dealer will stack orders and save freight. If we have no dealers in your area I will take the order and stack you trailer with other trailers (boat, car etc). Freight is easy to handle, I have many options. Timing is another piece of the freight puzzle, we try to get orders and arrange freight around them. If you need a trailer in 3 days it is hard to stack freight.
This is what many of us did/do with Will at Precision. Each year he groups the winter orders and they arrive stacked. We get the same price form him and split the freight charges. He unloads the stack and preps all of the trailers prior to delivery. No affiliation other than a very happy customer. He maintains my cars also. Precision Motorsports 908-832-6572.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:34 AM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Anything coming to California? Sometimes the big stacker is a bit much for simple hauling..........

Another satisfied "borrower" here as I used one to haul the '95 home and to the track when I bought it. Had to remind myself I was towing!
Old 11-21-2007, 11:47 AM
trailex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Trailex and Precision

Originally Posted by richard glickel.
Excellent questions. For example, say three 'listers from NY/NJ/Conn area were interested in taking advantage of this offer, is group delivery an option that might serve to reduce delivery costs?

Thanks Joey & "Trailex guy" (Carl).
Originally Posted by Bull
This is what many of us did/do with Will at Precision. Each year he groups the winter orders and they arrive stacked. We get the same price form him and split the freight charges. He unloads the stack and preps all of the trailers prior to delivery. No affiliation other than a very happy customer. He maintains my cars also. Precision Motorsports 908-832-6572.
Will @ Precision has 2 on order right now so if we get a few more soon there wil be a full load.

Quick Reply: FROM TRAILEX TRAILERS (NATIONAL SPONSOR OF PCA) 15% OFF IN-STOCK CAR TRAILERS