Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Barber can suck my......

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Zneed4speed
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen the bad, 1st PCA and 1st SCCA Club races with multple incidents and big $$ repair charges, last weekend late paddock opening, early paddock close, no camping, ran out of 98 octane unleaded, gatehouse guards, locked exit gate.
I'm starting to see the good though. BMP personnel apologized for running out of fuel and for the paddock closing confusion(they accepted no respnsibility but recognized the prob).
The best surprise though was when my wifes 944 spilled about a quart of coolant in the paddock(yes I know BMP rules prohibit running coolant. I chose to chance it) due to a split hose the paddock patrol didn't freak.
I called them over to address the spill and expected a bill. The guy said "you just need some soap and water to keep the coolant from damaging the pavement." He sprayed it, I thanked him and he left.
No bill. No nasty looks the rest of the weekend. No damaged pavement! Three years ago I would have paid for the cubic foot of damaged pavement so it's small but it's getting better.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Lemming
Nordschleife Master

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Yea, I split a hose last year as I pulled into my paddock area (lost about 1 gal). Called them over, they hosed it and that was it.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:02 PM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 831 Likes on 418 Posts

Jay - it was good to meet you and the other 'listers there. The highlight of the weekend was watching GG's spin-n-go move
Old 03-15-2007, 06:06 PM
JW in Texas
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The highlight of the weekend was watching GG's spin-n-go move
Bet you guys had a great view from the tower

That GG can think on the fly...... most of them time

Quick Reply: Barber can suck my......