Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Metro NY PCA Region's DE at Tremblant

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 04:54 AM
Nano
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's very understandable, and I surely don't blame them. An unsuccessful event at tremblant can destroy a club's finances.

but tremblant is like that, at ~15000$ per day on weekends without extras, it's very hard to come up with a a full 100+ car grid 4 months in advance. Even some local clubs struggle. Almost impossible not to put down money up front.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:18 AM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nano
It's very understandable, and I surely don't blame them. An unsuccessful event at tremblant can destroy a club's finances.

but tremblant is like that, at ~15000$ per day on weekends without extras, it's very hard to come up with a a full 100+ car grid 4 months in advance. Even some local clubs struggle. Almost impossible not to put down money up front.
At 340$USD for a week-end, you could consider it a steal!! All clubs tend to open and close registration very early so they can schedule everything in advance and not woory about it till the last minute. If I read correctly, even rennsport is closing registration at the end of the month or April.

Quick Reply: Metro NY PCA Region's DE at Tremblant