Mid-Ohio Transport and Service available

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 11:40 AM
chump
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Mid-Ohio Transport and Service available

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you know we have an open spot for the Mid-ohio race. Service includes transport from Atlanta to Mid-ohio ( I imagine we could pick up folks along the way)in a covered trailer and trackside service for the weekend. The work will be performed by Performance Imports (Atlanta, Ga.) who have extensive race experience in SCCA and PCA. Contact me for details. Thanks alot!

Thanks
Jason Holland
Old 04-16-2002, 03:42 PM
Hank Cohn
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Mid-Ohio Club Racers:

I wanted to add to Jason’s (Chump’s) post. Performance Imports is the company that took care of me and my car at Road Atlanta two weekends ago. Bob Sanderson (owner) did everything and more that you would expect a Crew Chief to do. He promised me a perfect car and he delivered on his promise. In all the races I have ever done, I have never had a perfect car until the Club Race at Road Atlanta.

It was incredible fun to concentrate on strategy, and how to improve my times over the weekend rather than how to overcome oversteer or abnormal handling, etc. His advice was well informed and we talked about important decisions until we were both comfortable with projected outcomes.

I know that I am a little biased, having just used them, but I also have extremely high expectations which are normally impossible to fulfill. Performance Imports outperformed my expectations by a wide margin!

Good luck to you all at Mid Ohio!

Hank Cohn

Quick Reply: Mid-Ohio Transport and Service available