Sponsored by:

Alonso has gone coo-coo.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Traffic53
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Alonso has gone coo-coo.

have a look. seems everyone is against him now, including his parents and dog. ****.

http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/head...03093224.shtml
Old 10-03-2006, 04:54 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,474 Likes on 2,070 Posts

That is the most ridiculous thing thing I've read from him. He had a tire problem, plain and simple. Fisi was doing everything he could to stay behind and block MS, but he had to pass him eventually. When FA was back up to speed, Fisi let him go by with ease and Fisi continued to keep a confortable distance from the 4th place finisher.

If the same circumstances were reversed for Ferrari, everyone would have complained that it's TEAM ORDERS. Everyone knows what's at stake and Fisi had to let him go by. As much everyone complains that Ferrari gets favorable calls, there is certainly a double standard when other teams do the same thing.

If you look at each race, most driver's that will be atop the podium will always "buzz" by their pit wall and salute their mechanics at the finish line. FA did not in the last race. Kimi did not after certain races last year when he could have won, but he had one problem or another and was pissed at the team. FA's body language on the podium clearly indicated he was pissed, but I had no idea he would lash out in the media against his team and not keep it in house. Those guys at Renault are the ones that will either get FA his 2nd title or not. If he does get the title, will he appoligize for his questioning of their integrity and loyalty? Doubtful.

The real Alonso is starting to emerge under pressure. As someone else once said, he may be our next Whine Pablo Montoya.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:49 PM
earlyapex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 32 Posts

Childish.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Palting
Nordschleife Master

Received 238 Likes on 153 Posts

Wow. And I wanted to like Alonso.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:35 PM
karlooz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Palting
Wow. And I wanted to like Alonso.

i used to like alonso when he was "up and coming" but since he's turned into a prima donna i'm for everyne except alonso. his tantrums on the track, waving wildly at anyone who he thinks is balking him is laughable.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:51 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts

His head is full of air...Lately he has been acting like a primadona. Ron Dennis will have his hands full...too bad he was a nice guy
Old 10-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 1,061 Likes on 547 Posts

I would still love to see M.S. and Kimi in the same cars with no team rules.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:01 PM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan C.
I would still love to see M.S. and Kimi in the same cars with no team rules.
Me too.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Traffic53
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DJF1
His head is full of air...Ron Dennis will have his hands full...too bad he was a nice guy
ron dennis has bought himself another montoya- in a way. alonso has proved to be not only a fantastic f1 tester/racer, but a real public relations nightmare. if he keeps up the bull****, i would expect a mclaren intervention, if not an early exit from that team. the money they spend for the image they desire is too steep to allow alonso to run his mouth. good drivers are a dime-a-dozen, imo.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,680 Likes on 868 Posts

Totally unseemly for a current WC to say these things, especially on top of the incredibly disparaging comments he made about Schumi after Monza.

Methinks Alonso realizes he is done, and may never see another checkered flag when he goes to McLaren next year (a mistake if ever there was one).

All IMHO, of course.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:56 PM
rbennett
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I think Alonso "Jumped the shark"!
Too bad, he should of kept his mouth shut and stayed with Renault
Old 10-04-2006, 01:06 AM
FTS
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I think that this was really the first time since FA came to be under the spot light he has been out-driven in conditions that favored him. Now, is it possible that he lost his confidence and conciously/unconciously looking for an execuse on why he "could not be the champ" or that "he was not allowed"?

If MS gets the championship on top Ferrari's crown - or vice versa - FA will have no other chance ever to prove he is/was actually better than MS (the legend) by beating him on a straight fight. That must be a very dark scenario for a racer like FA.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:15 AM
Wreck Me Otter
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't like MS, but now I hope FA gets his a$$ kicked...friggin' spoiled little crybaby....
Old 10-04-2006, 02:41 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After many rule changes to break the Ferrari domination the FIA finally succeeded in slowing them down in 2005 . So, Renault and Michelin like the almighty French they are, had the easiest running to the WDR/WCC with the Ferraris uncompetitive and the McLarens unreliable and Alonso looked like the knight in shining armor. Afterall, he was never really seriously challenged the entire season.

Now comes 2006 and the Renaults are still the top car and Alonso builds up a ,what was thaught as a uncatchable lead with the current points system, of ~ 25 points.

But then Ferrari turned on the heat, big time and as we all know the German is like the Terminator, he keeps on coming no matter how dire the circumstances are and believes in deeds not words.

That my friends is the reason Alonso is flipping out. "Poor old Michael" is in his head 24/7 , he is simply cracking and already looking for excuses in case he falls short of the championship.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:48 AM
rbennett
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

As stated earlier....
FA is on his way to becoming JPM Version II for 2007

Too bad, I like FA for most of 2006...

Quick Reply: Alonso has gone coo-coo.