Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey waterboys! Bring your race cars to the 944Fest!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006 | 11:02 AM
944Fest (aka Dan P)
Unaffiliated

Talking Hey waterboys! Bring your race cars to the 944Fest!

I'm opening up registration for the 944Fest track event today, and I would like to invite all of the 944/924/968 race cars to come join us! Here is the official invite from the 944 forum:

Mark your calendars, 944Fest 2006 is scheduled for Friday and Saturday, August 4th and 5th, 2006. This year our venue is Nelson Ledges Road Course in NE Ohio. The first 40 drivers to sign up can participate in our one day drivers ed, Friday August 4th. Saturday will feature a gimmick rally. Both nights we will be hosting a cookout, bonfire, camping and other activities. Unlike past years, there is going to be a cost to particpate.

I've got a great crew helping me out this year, including Travis (Rennbay!!!), Winslow (Horsepowerfarm), Chipster, and more. This promises to be an outstanding event that you do not want to miss.

We still have a lot of details to work out, including hotels for those who do not want to camp, track event technical details, etc. but for now we are opening registration for the first 40 track drivers and an unlimited number of event participants.

Check http://www.944fest.com for more details and registration info. For now, registration is only open to front engine Porsche driving Rennlist Members!

Come join us at the premier waterboy event in the country!

Quick Reply: Hey waterboys! Bring your race cars to the 944Fest!