Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cup car racing @ TWS video

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 08:38 PM
JW in Texas
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, I still have to figure out that new MSR section too. You drove very well this last weekend & it definitely paid off for you spending a few weekends @ TWS in the car. You were up to speed much faster then I was. I spent the first day feeling around in the dark

We should have at least 8 cups coming up for Road America. I fell in love with that place last year. What a great event!
Old 03-24-2006, 11:14 PM
TT Gasman
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great video. Quite a bit different from the view I usually have during a TWS DE, looks like fun!!!
Old 03-24-2006, 11:19 PM
c4bliss
Racer

that was a great video to watch. thanks for posting it!
Old 03-24-2006, 11:49 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts

Kev my friend , what impressive performance! A long long way from a few years back with the Arena red track beast if you remember
Congrats on a great performance, wish I was there.
Thanks for posting the video, it was nice to see Glen too, although he vanished in his usual style
Old 03-25-2006, 10:43 AM
kev
Darth Cup
Rennlist Member

Danny,

It seems like another lifetime ago. If you could have shown me that video back then, I wouldn't believe it was me ("So when do all the spins happen?").

My old arena red 993 might be racing at the PCA race at California Speedway this weekend.

Best to you.
Old 03-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

Kevin and Jay,

That's a great video. The anticipation factor was great. You guys both deserve credit for racing as gentlemen.

After all that preceeded it, the pass was really exciting. Kevin, you got a great run out onto the oval portion of the track, but then you sealed the deal by taking the high line using gravity down the hill to get into the lefty ahead. Many were using the same technique at Daytona in the Rolex Series.

I hope you guys will continue to post these videos. They are very entertaining. It's really great watching without some TV announcer spewing nonsense continuously.

Quick Reply: Cup car racing @ TWS video