Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GoldRush Transporters? A better name might be...

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006 | 02:35 PM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Default GoldRush Transporters? A better name might be...

Gold "not in a" Rush transporters or perhaps:
Gold "what's your"Rush or
Gold "we're never in a" Rush or
Gold "not sure what the" Rush is all about, or
Gold "we've been paid already, so why" Rush or
Gold "what do you mean you want it in a" Rush or
Gold "will not" Rush

Long story short...unlike this transport saga: my RSR racecar was contracted for a 5-7 day expedited transport..... 2 "f" 'ing weeks later and no "f" 'ing car!!!!!

no contacts or attempts by company to explain any delays....all calls met with a "well, we will check on it and get back to you" comment. All I know is that the car was not supposed to be unloaded at any time by request and now we find that it was not only unloaded but stored in a warehouse until another transporter could be allocated.....not a single call to alert me of this!!! And still no specific delivery date can be given!!!!

The most unprofessional operation I have ever dealt with.

Do yourselves a favor and use intercity or other transporters.....PM me if you want names.

GoldRush......what a joke
Old 03-16-2006 | 03:14 PM
Z06Kevin
Instructor

Wait until your car is delivered.

Then, if you have the 5-7 day delivery in writing - call your credit card company, and contest the billing.

If your credit is good enough, just stuff it down their throats and eat the credit hit. You'll be able to write an explanation to any loan officer in the country that will help. If your credit is bad, watch out, as the dip can trigger other unrelated rate hikes all around your credit cards. (read the fine print - alot of them reserve the right to hike your rates if you have a bad credit experience anywhere, even unrealted).

That should get their attention.

Quick Reply: GoldRush Transporters? A better name might be...