"Sorry, Only Porsches alowed .."

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 06:15 PM
NetManiac
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JCP911S
However, if you were a Potomac Region member registering your P-Car and got bumped for a Potomac Region member who tracked his Ferrari, how would you feel?
Like an idiot for waiting so long to register for the event! That scenario is the participants fault not the event managers fault.

I'm coming in late to this discussion and have not read every post [yet]. But saw this message and had to reply.

I help facilitate these types of events for out local region. We do not usually sell out so thankfully we have not had to make this choice. But if it did occur I feel confident that I would have 100% backing of our BOD if I told said member "Maybe next time you'll send your registration in a little earlier, eh?"

By reading this thread I suspect some of you are trying to bend over backwards to accommodate people that should be adult enough to A) understand the repercussions of their inability to plan correctly, and B) plan correctly.

If you're a PCA member and you get your registration in on time you get to drive any car that can pass tech at our events. So if you want to [try and] pass Porsche's in your Mini come out to Pahrump, NV Oct. 1 and 2 and we'll see what you got .

Quick Reply: "Sorry, Only Porsches alowed .."