Sponsored by:

Dogpiles are out of hand....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 12:09 PM
Glen
Race Car

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Dogpiles are out of hand....

Please stop the dogpiles, it has become very painful to watch....major difference between respectful disagreement and what has been going on over the last few months.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
ColorChange
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck Glen!
Old 08-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Z-man
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As a little boy, my parents taught me the following rule:

If you perceive that everyone ELSE is wrong, you may want to consider the fact that YOU may be the one who is wrong, and not everyone else.

If the shoe fits, wear it. (Or, as Mrs. Z-man has often said, 'If the shoe fits, throw it at your husband!')

-Z.
Old 08-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Geo
Race Director

Said another way, if you **** in the wind, don't complain about getting wet.
Old 08-19-2004, 06:21 PM
Kurt R
Hates Family Guy
Rennlist Member

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

If you insist on showing off your milk-bone underwear, don't complain about the dogs.
Old 08-19-2004, 06:35 PM
Geo
Race Director

Originally Posted by Glen
Please stop the dogpiles, it has become very painful to watch....major difference between respectful disagreement and what has been going on over the last few months.
BTW Glen, I understand what you are driving at, and I suspect most others who have participated do as well. One of the problems is CC doesn't seem to be able to have a respectful disagreement and the peanut gallery retaliates with dog piles. Basically it's what happens when you **** off a lot of people and are horribly disrespectful to them.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Geo
BTW Glen, I understand what you are driving at, and I suspect most others who have participated do as well. One of the problems is CC doesn't seem to be able to have a respectful disagreement and the peanut gallery retaliates with dog piles. Basically it's what happens when you **** off a lot of people and are horribly disrespectful to them.
Word.

But, to be honest, I see the majority of the posts as *STILL* trying to help CC. God knows, HE doesn't understand that, but I think it's true. While there are some 'you're a dumb- @$@$#' posts, I truly think the majority of people are honestly trying to knock some sense into his thick skull. Really like throwing marshmellows at a rhino, but it's still kind of fun. Some people try & explain a different approach with technical terms, others try a human/feeling/sensory approach, others try & enlighten him with humor... nothing works!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 09:47 AM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen
Word.

But, to be honest, I see the majority of the posts as *STILL* trying to help CC. God knows, HE doesn't understand that, but I think it's true. While there are some 'you're a dumb- @$@$#' posts, I truly think the majority of people are honestly trying to knock some sense into his thick skull. Really like throwing marshmellows at a rhino, but it's still kind of fun. Some people try & explain a different approach with technical terms, others try a human/feeling/sensory approach, others try & enlighten him with humor... nothing works!!!

Either way, we are having fun. I don't like dogpiles either but understand why it is happening
Old 08-21-2004, 02:59 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

I love dogpiles.

I mean, think about it... without dogpiles, we wouldn't have Haiku.

Quick Reply: Dogpiles are out of hand....