Sponsored by:

windward performance strikes again

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 06:30 PM
GWB133
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kim ,

Thanks . I called the Windham Superior Court today and they have faxed the forms to me to take legal action . They asked the name of the company that I was filing against and when told they said there have been several complaints of late . Right now they have my money but I´m going after their house ,toys and shirt off their back !
Old 08-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 1,042 Likes on 535 Posts

Max,
I blieve one of 'those' owners has posted above.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:39 AM
macnewma
Addict
Rennlist Member

Good for them. I wouldn't expect people to take this standing down, but I would also hope that people understand that recourse is available. Best of luck to them and I hope the Windward guys get what they deserve.

Max
Old 08-13-2004, 03:43 PM
FirstPorsche
Instructor

Default WOW!!! I got lucky!

I am one of the clueless people who purchased items from Windward.

I guess I caught them on a good day because they were polite, they sent me the items as promised and in the timeframe promised.

Based on the feedback I am seeing here I will avoid them in the future.

Thanks.

Joe
Old 08-14-2004, 04:55 PM
russ930
Advanced

A lawyer friend of mine told me that you may have a pretty good crimial case. In a nutshell its a type of wire fruad because of crossing over state lines. He suggest you talk to an attorney with the specifics to see if you have a case. His feeling is that if you do just the threat of filing it will cause them to give you your refund. (much cheaper than fighting it even if they win)
Old 08-17-2004, 12:12 PM
GWB133
4th Gear

God helps those who help themselves . God help those I find helping themselves !! This applies to Windward and smooth talker ´Dan ´ . I now have my case filed and will have to put up with the smoke and mirrors ploy . They may be cute with their customers but Lawyers have a tendency to ask for supporting evidence ,which I am sure will show that they have never made a call to me ,never shipped parts to me etc .

Windham Superior Court was more helpful over the distance than Windward could ever hope to be . My contact was Larry Robinson ( Phone 802 365 7979 , Fax 802 365 4360 ) . He kindly faxed me the forms the same day . Sixty dollars is a worthwhile investment to return the money I lost , not to mention that cute salemen are just nervous boys when they see what the real cost can be .

I look forward to getting past this action and then enjoying the Rennlist community for it´s obvious positive benefits . I urge all to take action . It is your money after all !
Old 08-19-2004, 11:18 AM
c2964
4th Gear

Try being on the other side of the world in Australia and trusting advertisments in excellence (which due to shipping are 3 months behind) then spending $2200.00usd on parts that never arrived,or a receipt, or proof of shipping , being denied the right to pay by credit card because THEY cant trust the validity of your foreign credit card. Then to add insult to injury 45 international phone calls later filled with blatant lies and contempt. they disapear off the face of the earth with no way of finding their sorry asses.
I feel like taking a trip and show them what downunder is really about.
Anyone involved in any class action against these lying theiving Porsche loaving scum please contact me.
adam@globalhair.com.au
Old 08-19-2004, 11:37 AM
GWB133
4th Gear

Adam ,

Don´t wait for a class action ,take personal action . I am living in Chile ,but I am from Australia and can appreciate the frustrations that you feel at that distance . I am not over confident that my court action can result in success but I am taking action . Other than that realise that their sorry ***** may be hard to find but humans are creatures of habit and I doubt there passion for Porsche racing ( or swindling ) will altogether disappear . Someone in this forum can provide their names . My message :- be patient ,walk softly ...but carry a big hammer !!
Old 08-20-2004, 10:35 AM
c2964
4th Gear

I have taken your leed and contacted thre courts. Legal action has been taken.
thanks for the support.

Quick Reply: windward performance strikes again