Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennlisters at Rolex24 ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2024, 01:04 PM
Jickel180
Rennlist Member

Received 446 Likes on 240 Posts

I’ll be there, but not driving in from Austin in the GT3 this year. Our RV is just across from the PCA tent so I’m looking forward to seeing some of your cars in the corral!
Old 01-18-2024, 03:01 PM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 744 Likes on 366 Posts

So it SOUNDS like we will be parking our RV right across from the bathrooms that are up from the PCA Corral, near where the Manufacturers Row area usually is. Or somewhere near there.
And our 914 will be in the Corral.
I will try to have some sort of defining flag or something, but the RV is a Dynamax DX3 in black/gray/white. Most likely the back will be facing the road (pulled in head first).

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

The following users liked this post:
ANGST (01-19-2024)
Old 01-23-2024, 01:14 AM
Chill47
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NaroEscape
We'll be there with our RV and Huey - not sure where we're parking yet, maybe just outside of the T1 tunnel, maybe inside along the main road.
Do you have an RV parking pass? I was looking into renting an RV but the website says they are sold out of parking spots, is that the only place to park an RV? {Sorry if this is a dumb question, this is my first time attending Rolex 24, and would also be my first time renting an RV if I went that route}
Old 01-23-2024, 08:13 AM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 744 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by Chill47
Do you have an RV parking pass? I was looking into renting an RV but the website says they are sold out of parking spots, is that the only place to park an RV? {Sorry if this is a dumb question, this is my first time attending Rolex 24, and would also be my first time renting an RV if I went that route}
Yes we have a pass - getting it from a friend. RV parking is sold out for the rest of eternity!! We’ve been on the list for one for a few years now. Nobody ever gives them up year after year.
If you have a car and can get a car parking pass (also sold out but much more available on the aftermarket), we’ve stayed here before
https://www.daytonaracetrackrv.com/
Nothing fancy but it’s right outside the track past Nascar T4. Literally. You can actually easily walk into the track from here.
Old 01-23-2024, 04:27 PM
IPGJames
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts

everyone continues to have their hand in your pocket
just got my renewal notification for PCA package for 2025 - up 19% vs 2024
/rant

Quick Reply: Rennlisters at Rolex24 ?