Sponsored by:

Coolest Club Race of the year

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 11:20 PM
davePorsche
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

@GT3DE
so, just for fun .. i looked at S1 of the club race on race hero . you did a lap under yellow - and ran a whole 4 laps - and then crashed - and your issue is 'blocking' by a cayman ? again. ... you crashed. and your issue is blocking by a cayman within a few laps of the double yellow?? i mean this is laughable - but also - really.. blocking? in the first session of the weekend. blocking is TWO moves in a passing situation . are you SURE ? or was this a driver just getting warmed up on a cool saturday morning in Minnesota. either way its a bad way way to handle this by posting a driver critique on a forum a week later. if there was really an issue. i mean besides that you crashed on the fifth lap . see a steward or just go talk to the driver. when i think about the problems with club racing.. this would be one of them - its a club race warm up and guys are trying to set their best lap of the weekend.. dont whine about another driver and then expand it to 'all caymans' i mean.. this is just ..like.. get a session with a pro coach to review maybe. - dont come on rennlist and speak about another driver. and thats my2cents.

Last edited by davePorsche; 08-25-2021 at 11:07 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by davePorsche:
skeeler (08-25-2021), tgsmith4845 (08-28-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 11:56 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 40 Posts

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/65d084d...5-49be36177873

Quick Reply: Coolest Club Race of the year