LexVan
Banned

Received 5,407 Likes on 2,514 Posts

For Porsche related leather goods, you really want to go Golla:

Old 05-15-2021, 09:53 AM
Glyndellis
Pro

Received 178 Likes on 110 Posts

So, the Golla bags go in the engine compartment?
Old 05-15-2021, 11:34 AM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 4,106 Likes on 1,840 Posts

Originally Posted by midwestamv8
I carry-on my racing gear, and check-in my normal clothes.

I use this duffel bag (https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Defend...dp/B0748KYY6X/) for my gear. Fits everything perfectly - helmet, hans, suit, underwear, shoes, gloves, accessories, etc. The only race gear I put in my check-in is my cool suit, as it's a bit heavy and I don't want the hassle of having to drain it completely in order to carry it on.

I use this as my check-in bag: Stryde 2 Glider

I used this OMP travel bag for a while, but it didn't hold up well. Zippers broke after a few trips, and OMP was completely unresponsive when I asked for replacements.... so I don't recommend it except for local travel: https://www.ompracing.com/en_gb/omp-...ag-my2016.html
I've had the same OMP bag for years and no problems with a lot of miles of hard use. Wonder if it matters when it was made as mine is probably about ten years old at this point and does not have the OMP graphic on the side. Same basic shape, though.

I through all my bags and helmet into my car and let the transporter take everything and then breeze through the airport with only a backpack. Makes it so much nicer.

Originally Posted by Glen
https://competitionmotorsport.com/st...hoCT1IQAvD_BwE

This has been my best ever solution over the years....You can fit , helmet, Hans,driving suit, gloves,t-shirt, socks, earplugs and balaclava in it...
I've been looking for something to replace my Stilo bag as I have always found it a little bit difficult to zipper it shut with the HANS device still attached. This looks like a much better solution and at $150 that seems like a good price to protect my lid.
Old 05-18-2021, 05:16 PM
BF951
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by jfpell
I like this Bell duffle....I got mine at Apex Performance.

I use the same Bell bag. Helmet, Hans, suit, gloves, shoes & change of clothes. Refresh & small aid-kit in the side pockets
Bag is very light empty, so weight is just dependent on what you stuff it with. Don't think it would last long as a check-in bag.

Quick Reply: Luggage for driving gear