Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 994 Likes on 595 Posts
Default Indy Instructor Summit

What an Event!

The Instructor Summit in Indy was quiet the event. With people presenting from all over - PCA Regions, NASA, Racecraft1, Hargery, Lockton, Stilo/Simpson, Toyo, Speed Secrets, AiM, Trailbrake.com, Apex Pro, and a few panels. The Silo Auto Club was a wonderful place to host the event and the eye candy of cars was pretty cool.

We had great sessions on building culture and change in the group, aligning the group (registration through instructor), classroom instruction, helmet and neck restraint safety, tire safety and setup, data inclusion, advanced driver coaching, and more. It was really cool to have instructor and chief instructors from across the country and from so many different groups made for so many perspectives and info shared new and unique.

For folks who couldn't make it, much of the material is available at www.instructorsummit.com While you don't get the presentation and the material that went along with it, the info and ideas in the presentations is still great. I already have 2/20-21/2021 marked off on my calendar and can't wait for it to happen.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:53 PM
KOAN
Rennlist Member

Received 164 Likes on 112 Posts

Agree, great event and great venue. And, I finally got to meet Matt!

Quick Reply: Indy Instructor Summit