Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My beloved 951S Track/Street Car Is For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2019 | 03:12 PM
Paul Foster
Rennlist Member

Default My beloved 951S Track/Street Car Is For Sale

Ideal for PCA Club Racing and DEs, as well as driving on the street as is. You can't go racing with the PCA much cheaper than this!

Check it out in the marketplace section.

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1172165
Old 12-04-2019 | 10:14 PM
analogmike
Rennlist Member

Paul Foster, wow it's been years.... one of the original Rennlist racers from the '90s whom I raced against a few times.

Hi Paul!

Sorry to see the car for sale, but someone will get a great deal.
The following users liked this post:
Paul Foster (12-04-2019)
Old 12-04-2019 | 10:20 PM
Paul Foster
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by analogmike
Paul Foster, wow it's been years.... one of the original Rennlist racers from the '90s whom I raced against a few times.

Hi Paul!

Sorry to see the car for sale, but someone will get a great deal.
Heya mike!

Long time no hear! Hope all is well.

I have to sell the car because I am literally selling nearly everything I own, including my house, and going full-time RVing instead. Otherwise I don't think I would have ever sold it.

I don't know if you remember, but we first met at SCCA Solo II Nationals in Salina in '89. I was working grid for your group.

I still think about my first race at Lime Rock now and then. Was that ever a trial by fire! Spinning at T2 during practice with you right behind me, The guy who died when he aquaplaned on the front straight just before we were supposed to qualify. Three quarters of the people deciding not to even race due to the rain and the death. The deluge at the start of the race so I couldn't see anything after the green until I could barely make out the brake lights of the car in front when we got to T1, but knowing I couldn't lift due the car right behind me. That was by far the scariest thing I have ever done. Then going into the uphill way too hot one time that I would have crashed except for the ABS. Wondering halfway through the race if I should even continue... Good times. Heh.

Paul

Last edited by Paul Foster; 12-04-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 12-05-2019 | 11:01 PM
analogmike
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the memories, good luck and stop by with the RV if you pass through CT!

Quick Reply: My beloved 951S Track/Street Car Is For Sale